Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

danggggggggg

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• danggggggggg

so we all know servers being updated with patch so decide to watch tv and the first thing I see is the rock in tooth fairy worst damn movie ever. what are you all doing or watching in down time

Hall of F(sh)ame threads...

Comment

Futurama

Our bored stand-by since Netflix got rid of South Park.
      Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

Originally posted by Anarchist View Post
        Hall of F(sh)ame threads...
        no clue what you just said there

Comment

Well I'm not watching the Rock in the Tooth Fairy. However you could do worse. You could be watching Manos, the Hands of Fate.
          This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

i was sleeping until now! best thing to do if you are waiting for maintenance and have no work to do and don't wanna be bored. try it... :-)
            let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

businessman movie in hindi.........................do only what u wanted to do..do not listen to anyone

Comment

Working...
              X