Adult Content?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adult Content?

I've been playing Wartune for about five days now, and while I still have a lot to learn it's been a rather fun experience. I've played a lot of MMOs over the years but the only other browser-based game like this I have ever played was Adventure Quest (which has nothing on Wartune).

Anyway, I saw this ad earlier today and then again a few minutes ago

I'm just a little confused. Where is this adult content? I've yet to see anything like that so far and had no idea the game had anything like that. ??

The pictures are adult content.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      The pictures are adult content.
      Can you clarify?

Scantly clad females are in almost every game these days. Look at Aion for some of the more erotic looking armors. They never label these games as adult content.

Unless I missed it, which is possible there are so many basic things I've yet to learn about the game, there isn't an image gallery with characters with exposed genitalia is there? That ad would imply such, or more.

Comment

The world chat is sometimes adults only <.<

Comment

no adult, it's just a commercial trick

Comment

See Shop Cover.

Comment

Like if they were gonna drool for that.
              Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-06-2013, 12:48 AM. Reason: language.
              - The Lag Master -
              S195

Comment

Adult Content refers to credit cards, bank accounts and all other related game stuff.
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Class: Archer
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                  Adult Content refers to credit cards, bank accounts and all other related game stuff.
                  So WoW, Maple Story, Everquest and all the rest are Adult Content? =D LOL I guess I'm a little out of touch, last I knew Adult Content usually referred to partial or full nudity. Google pretty much agrees https://www.google.com/#q=%22adult+c...%22+definition

So it's basically an advertising ploy to draw in the teenage boys. Okay, I was just curious.

Comment

99% of those ads are for Kabam. Because Kabam hosts servers for the game, they are allowed to publicize for it in their own way, and that includes the lovely artwork on the ads. It's just a marketing ploy, to entice people into checking the game out, where the hope is they will love the game even though the ad is misleading and stay anyway. They advertise a lot of their games in the same manner, and it's beyond R2's control.

If you happen to catch one that directs to the R2 platform, please pm a mod with the link to the ad, and the link that appears after you click on the ad, along with a screenshot so we can forward it for removal.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

sexually explicit, abusive, racially or harassing through chat may cause harmful to kids that have been out of r2/wartunes radar, unless you file a ticket with ScreenShot on them but not all kids can do that.
                      I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
                      and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

damn... we need more adult content in this game!
                        Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

It has nothing to do with kabam, those ads usually refer to game321.
                          Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                          Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I think they mean adult as in being able to spend, and u will need alot of money to play this well .
                            Kids are useless to r2.
                            Player Class: Archer
                            Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

actually they mean adult by the fact that most of the char are half naked and our hormons are supposed to go crazy. Actually half of the males playes as female char so I suppose they achieved their target

Comment

Working...
                              X