Servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Servers

Hi there have been many threads..about suggestions..but i want to take everyone's eyes into this... How about starting a non-casher server? It would be great just think about it..a completely non-casher server..none would be able to rechrge their by credit or debit card...however they can earn balens..only by the non-cashers do...using free balens link...

Think abt it r2.. I am playing this game for about an year and i have been wandering only about this to happen...i dont say to open many srvrs ..just open 1..so we can play their peacefully... I can kick *** of cashers being non-casher still i want to be called ...i think we all non-cashers want to be balenor's strongest warrior..but we cnt..there isn't a sever here..that has the best player as non-casher..
    WRITER OF THESE TO SIMPLE GUIDES BELOW

Name : Earth®
    Server : s461, Unearthly Grave
    Character : Knight
    Level : 60+

Originally posted by R213240551 View Post
    Hi there have been many threads..about suggestions..but i want to take everyone's eyes into this... How about starting a non-casher server? It would be great just think about it..a completely non-casher server..none would be able to rechrge their by credit or debit card...however they can earn balens..only by the non-cashers do...using free balens link...

Think abt it r2.. I am playing this game for about an year and i have been wandering only about this to happen...i dont say to open many srvrs ..just open 1..so we can play their peacefully... I can kick *** of cashers being non-casher still i want to be called ...i think we all non-cashers want to be balenor's strongest warrior..but we cnt..there isn't a sever here..that has the best player as non-casher..

Who is going to pay to maintain and look after the server? where will the bandwidth, traffic and admin costs be recovered?

What happens when this server goes up against another server in the several cross server events, BG, Arena, CW, etc etc it will simply not compete.

This would never happen, R2 are a business remember.

Comment

You want to have everyones eyes on this, when a lot of people have already suggested this, and been shot down, and proven how it would not be able to come to light. It's a nice dream, but won't happen.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Everyone who paid money for there current server would quit there current server and just go to the non casher server. So they can get everything for free. Thus, the game will not make anymore money and will eventually shut down. Think about things before posting since this is just not going to work. The company needs to earn money too or the game will not be up.

Comment

yeah..extremely right...they did it for money..but sometimes..if they think abt us..and want to do something... they can by doing this.. i think they get enough profit to do it...and one thing..i said non-casher server so even cashers join here... they will be equal to the non-cashers...buddy..
          WRITER OF THESE TO SIMPLE GUIDES BELOW

Name : Earth®
          Server : s461, Unearthly Grave
          Character : Knight
          Level : 60+

Comment

Working...
          X