Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

cannot access wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cannot access wilds

this is my 2nd thread already after patch. please help! i cannot access wilds. its says to recruit 200 lancers. i did but still cannot go to wilds. it keeps saying the same thing
    let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Hi, you need to return to your City to access the Wilds. To return to your City, click the City button in the upper right corner.

Click image for larger version

Name:	returntocity.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.4 KB
ID:	1677670
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      Hi, you need to return to your City to access the Wilds. To return to your City, click the City button in the upper right corner.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61506[/ATTACH]
      yes i am in my own city. else how am i even to find the wilds button!

Comment

I see.. Can you provide a screenshot of your error message, please?
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Cannot access wilds either, it says we need to recruit 200 lancers and when we do, nothing happens o.o

Comment

He mean when he click on wild is say need recruit 200 lancers but he still cant move to wild even he already recruit 200 lancers(use mystic gate u can move to wild)

Comment

here is the screen shot. please tell me what to do. Click image for larger version

Name:	error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	590.2 KB
ID:	1677671

Comment

i recruited so many lancers to see if it works. but still its the same

Comment

Why release patch if it dont work lololwut?

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                    i recruited so many lancers to see if it works. but still its the same

Use mystic gate to move your city to wild(look red arrow)

Comment

You need to use the mystic gate to go to another location and it will be fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post

Use mystic gate to move your city to wild(look red arrow)
                        i didnt think of trying this. but it worked immediately thank you very much. cheers!

Comment

ok! that was my last problem and it is solved. i would like to congratulate the moderators on a great update. thank you

Comment

Well, I have transported my city to the right map, recruited 200+ lancers, but if I want to enter the wilds again, I still get the message "Please recruit 200 lancers first"... Any ideas?
                            Last edited by CreamySaucepan; 03-28-2014, 05:51 PM. Reason: Making a point.

Comment

Found another way
                              1 : click on the mail find some 1 u plunder before then click the name its will bring u to wild
                              2 : daily guild(on top right screen) then game guild on how to gain gold tab click on plunder its will lets u come wild

Comment

Working...
                              X