No announcement yet.

cannot access wilds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You need to complete the quest line that ends with "Preparation".
    First move to Autaric Plains, then upgrade your city hall (already completed), then recruit 200 lancers, something like that. And then you're stuck in stupid autaric plains if you already used one teleport trying to get to erandel -_-
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
      You need to complete the quest line that ends with "Preparation".
      First move to Autaric Plains, then upgrade your city hall (already completed), then recruit 200 lancers, something like that. And then you're stuck in stupid autaric plains if you already used one teleport trying to get to erandel -_-
      lol thanks for the info! i will do it the way R214205514 said. going to wilds from battle report mails is the easier way it seems. oh well!
      let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Yeah but doing the quests solves it completely so your Wilds button starts working again.
        Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
        Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
          Yeah but doing the quests solves it completely so your Wilds button starts working again.
          yes you are right but i am level camping for now so i cannot afford to gain exp. maybe when i start leveling again i will do this. or maybe this will be fixed by then *fingers crossed*

Comment

Try this. First go to Cloud City. Check to see if you have a completed quest "Visit Cloud City". Complete that quest. Now you may have to go back to your city, and then return to Cloud City once more. Once you've done that, the recruit 200 Lancers quest should show up in your quest log. Once it has appeared, recruit the 200 lancers and it complete the quest.
            This Forum Admin is no more. He has ceased to be. He's expired and gone on to other work. He's a stiff. If R2 hadn't ignored him he'd still be employed. Bereft of work he lives in peace. His forum duties are now history. He's off the twig, he's kicked the bucket, he's shuffled off these forums, run down the thread count, and joined the ex-R2Games Employees Club. This is an ex-Forum Admin.

Comment

Due to changes with the 2.1 tutorial, additional quests for Cloud City/Wilds were added. The quest requiring 200 Lancers is called "Preparation," once this is completed everyone should be able to access the Wilds again. You must actually HAVE this quest in order to be able to complete it which requires first completing your new Visit Cloud City quests.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                Try this. First go to Cloud City. Check to see if you have a completed quest "Visit Cloud City". Complete that quest. Now you may have to go back to your city, and then return to Cloud City once more. Once you've done that, the recruit 200 Lancers quest should show up in your quest log. Once it has appeared, recruit the 200 lancers and it complete the quest.
                Tried, nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
                  yep! that worked. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                    Tried, nothing.
                    its not just visiting the cloud city quest. there are more quests in cloud city like speaking with the priest and guard. complete all these and you get lancer quest.

Comment

there is no need to recruit lancers..here is a really simple and easy way to get access to wilds

Click on daily guide then game guide and click on the enter now that is near the plunder city.
                      Server 307 - Blackstone
                      Name -
                      Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                      Rank - Crusader
                      Level - 39
                      Battle Rating - 30093
                      Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                      When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyTakeda View Post
                        there is no need to recruit lancers..here is a really simple and easy way to get access to wilds

Click on daily guide then game guide and click on the enter now that is near the plunder city.
                        ok! now we have another way.

Comment

I finished all the new cloud city quests and didn't get the lancer quest.

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                            ok! now we have another way.
                            this way is going to help slow levels below lvl 50 to avoid the experience from the quest that has to be done in order to get to wilds
                            Server 307 - Blackstone
                            Name -
                            Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                            Rank - Crusader
                            Level - 39
                            Battle Rating - 30093
                            Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                            When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                              I finished all the new cloud city quests and didn't get the lancer quest.
                              have you done The Challenge? those are included in cloud city quests. go to quest log and see the description for The Challenge. it is specified to be done from cloud city so this is also a cloud city quest. i cannot confirm it for you because i don't want to continue doing these as they are giving me exp. but keep doing these cloud city based quests and i think as Cherith said you will get the lancer quest

Comment

Originally posted by SuzyTakeda View Post
                                this way is going to help slow levels below lvl 50 to avoid the experience from the quest that has to be done in order to get to wilds
                                yes but that is daily devotion quest, right? what happens after that is completed?

Comment

Working...
                                X