Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ancev View Post
    just did , pan only gives HP for me and Iris p def /m def , no HP
    No.. Test it out... Write down your stats when there is no sylph, then equip an iris sylph.. then remove it and equip a pan sylph... Iris and Pan sylph should be almost same level, as well as the distribution points are not yet spent, or they are "auto" spent...

That is what I've noticed... Pan also gives pdef, not only hp boost.

Comment

iris = mdef. pdef
      pan = hp
      period.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
        No.. Test it out... Write down your stats when there is no sylph, then equip an iris sylph.. then remove it and equip a pan sylph... Iris and Pan sylph should be almost same level, as well as the distribution points are not yet spent, or they are "auto" spent...

That is what I've noticed... Pan also gives pdef, not only hp boost.
        check again, my pan gives no pdef only hp (5% + the hp of pan), iris gives 3% mdef AND pdef + the HP of iris. we still have to figure out if matk/patk or def stats are of any use outside of sylph arena. if not then going full endurance might be a good choice for your active pet.
        also id like to know if its possible to learn new skills after lvl 55 (it says after 55 you can study new awakening skills). maybe someone with high lvl pet from server 1 could tell us about it....

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
          iris = mdef. pdef
          pan = hp
          period.
          what about apollo?
          Server: East Coast Server 300+
          Class: Mage
          Level: 70+
          Battle Rating: 90+k
          Honor: Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by ball0n View Post
            what about apollo?
            Apollo has +5% mdef passive.

And crazy endurance so a lot of HP from it.
            Server: S321
            Name: Blazer
            Class: Archer
            Level: 64
            BR: 79.5k
            Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Beardi View Post
              Apollo has +5% mdef passive.

And crazy endurance so a lot of HP from it.
              the high endurance is because of his quality. i believe iris and pan will have about the same endurance if you get a blue quality one

i did some tests with poison arrow (no damage range like with other skills) and now im pretty sure that the defence of your pet is added to your char after awakening. i suppose the same applies to atk. now the question is, if a patk char uses a matk pet, is it the pets matk or patk that increases damage after awakening
              Last edited by Setsuna88; 11-07-2013, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Setsuna88 View Post
                the high endurance is because of his quality. i believe iris and pan will have about the same endurance if you get a blue quality one

i did some tests with poison arrow (no damage range like with other skills) and now im pretty sure that the defence of your pet is added to your char after awakening. i suppose the same applies to atk. now the question is, if a patk char uses a matk pet, is it the pets matk or patk that increases damage after awakening
                I would assume like enlightenment matk/patk is equivalent. So if that is the case then atk would be added for any class.

However we know little about awakening at the moment really, won't be able to see decent changes until Sylphs are crazy high level.

It would still be beneficial to put all stats into END for Archers as fights rarely last more than the time it takes to gain a full Awakening bar. Well that's what I'm doing anyway :P 75.5k HP with full 50 Legend is pretty crazy for archer
                Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                  iris = mdef. pdef
                  pan = hp
                  period.

Pan also gives pdef. Test it out.

Comment

Can someone please confirm that you can get green / blue sylph from exchanging essence? At the exchange thing it says "change 60 essence for COMMON sylph"

I saw only 1 green pan and 1 green iris on my server. Cant believe that the ratio would be that bad...

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                      Pan also gives pdef. Test it out.
                      Pan has a 3% Pdef passive doesn't it?

Can someone please confirm that you can get green / blue sylph from exchanging essence? At the exchange thing it says "change 60 essence for COMMON sylph"

I saw only 1 green pan and 1 green iris on my server. Cant believe that the ratio would be that bad...
                      Only 2 on my server as well and I believe both were from attacking the Iris/Pan not from exchange.

However after this stupid maintenance I'm going to farm 600-1200 essences and will post my results on exchange.

If you look at the actual icon in exchange it has a "?" in the centre, leads me to believe there is a chance of a higher quality Sylph.
                      Last edited by Beardi; 11-07-2013, 05:59 AM.
                      Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post

yes u can get them from the exchanging bud its rare . yday i made 15 iris pets all white my gmate made 1 and green on first try , this game likes too *** whit ppl .

Comment

Thing is that i dont want to farm 1200 essence of these, it takes like 30-40 min to farm even those 60. Why on earth we have to farm for hours to get a GREEN sylph.

Im not saying that we shouldnt work for our gear / sylph / whatever but considering there is also blue, purple and yellow which we will prolly never get its a little bit too much.

Arena champion at the moment has 3x apollo and i dont say word about it, he payed for it he has it ok. But why i have to walk around with white sylph

Comment

Originally posted by Beardi View Post
                            Pan has a 3% Pdef passive doesn't it?

Only 2 on my server as well and I believe both were from attacking the Iris/Pan not from exchange.

However after this stupid maintenance I'm going to farm 600-1200 essences and will post my results on exchange.

If you look at the actual icon in exchange it has a "?" in the centre, leads me to believe there is a chance of a higher quality Sylph.
                            I don't know how much percentage the Pan gives on pdef, but it gives some, like Iris...

And yes, I thought about it too (the icon with "?"), but if you read the description, it says there "common" sylph... I don't know... I was really hoping i could get higher quality sylphs from just exchanging essence.

But you may have a point.. Cause what is the use of sylph atoll if you already have 6 pets, composing of Iris and Sylph? For sepulcrum?? Or maybe there is really a change to get a higher quality sylph from exchanging essences..?

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                              yes u can get them from the exchanging bud its rare . yday i made 15 iris pets all white my gmate made 1 and green on first try , this game likes too *** whit ppl .
                              I don't know how much percentage the Pan gives on pdef, but it gives some, like Iris...

And yes, I thought about it too (the icon with "?"), but if you read the description, it says there "common" sylph... I don't know... I was really hoping i could get higher quality sylphs from just exchanging essence.

But you may have a point.. Cause what is the use of sylph atoll if you already have 6 pets, composing of Iris and Sylph? For sepulcrum?? Or maybe there is really a change to get a higher quality sylph from exchanging essences..?
                              See above Seems it is possible just totally random as one would expect.

Thing is that i dont want to farm 1200 essence of these, it takes like 30-40 min to farm even those 60. Why on earth we have to farm for hours to get a GREEN sylph.

Im not saying that we shouldnt work for our gear / sylph / whatever but considering there is also blue, purple and yellow which we will prolly never get its a little bit too much.

Arena champion at the moment has 3x apollo and i dont say word about it, he payed for it he has it ok. But why i have to walk around with white sylph
                              Yeah I feel ya, 3 Apollos though? Must've been damn lucky to get 3 from 200 (or 400 if he bought today) chests. Only 5 on our server and more than 25 have opened 200 boxes.

At least farming essences is semi-afkable, good thing I have loads of uni work to do
                              Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post

I got a green Iris the second time I exchanged. So it seems possible to get higher quality sylphs from it, but probably a very low chance.
                                Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Working...
                                X