Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Soo sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, if you spend only on endurance, your sylph and your sylph transformation will be useless.

Comment

so can you level a rare apollo sylph into an epic one? or do you have to just "get" it.. how does that work?

Comment

No. It's a 1000% bonus to awakening speed.

so the speed at which they are summoned has been multiplied by a factor of ten.

Basically, summoning the slyph is meant to be a rare event. So somewhere where you've been fighting a prolonged amount of time. MPD's, ToK, Spire, BG, GB's, basically places where the fight/rage etc roll over from battle to battle.
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I have a few question if u guys dont mind:
          1.: Anyone knows what Apolon gives to hero?
          2.: Is it true I can get better(colored, green, blue ETC) Iris/Pan from Essence exchange?

Comment

Originally posted by Vicky292 View Post
            2.: Is it true I can get better(colored, green, blue ETC) Iris/Pan from Essence exchange?
            I got a green pan from turning in 60 wind essences. Dunno if you can get higher though.

Comment

Thank you Zirc and one know the answer to question one?

Comment

it seems a lvl 11 apollo had a higher br than a lvl 19 pan. Can we farm for appolo as well?
                Also what is that meditating thingy?I have 3 shylps, 2 meditating and 1 flying around in my farm. So what do they do?

Comment

Thank you Zirc and one know the answer to question one?
                  hang on asking one of my guild members who has got it

Comment

No. It's a 1000% bonus to awakening speed.

so the speed at which they are summoned has been multiplied by a factor of ten.

Basically, summoning the slyph is meant to be a rare event. So somewhere where you've been fighting a prolonged amount of time. MPD's, ToK, Spire, BG, GB's, basically places where the fight/rage etc roll over from battle to battle.
                    So its just a buff to make sylphs below level 55 not complete garbage (since they get advanced awakening at 55)?

Btw sylphs don't get any exp in ToK... is it the same for spire?
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

yes you get xp from spire

Comment

Apollo add 5%mdef

Comment

Originally posted by kanusti View Post
                          Apollo add 5%mdef
                          can you check if it adds pdef too? cause iris adds pdef and mdef...

i also thought about adding only endurance. im not sure, does the pet's atk increase damage when transformed? and what about the defense? isnt it only for sylph arena?

Comment

It's just a 5% mdef, and afaik the passive bonus from iris is only mdef (+3%)

Comment

yes it says only 3%mdef but check your character stats. if you activate iris your pdef increases by 3% as well.

Comment

So what are the stars for under it? and how do u get more stars?

Comment

Working...
                                X