Soo sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So... Soul Shards...

Use it now on EXP, or do they have any other things to use in future?

Also... should I save those Turkeys from Soul Crystal, or exchange them for City Pieces.

Because if I save them, I could possibly get the Ostrich mount
    But if I save them, I won't have anywhere near 90 for the uncommon pet (and you can't get 130 for rare without cashing)
    Also... what does Signet Training thing do? (I can't find where you use it)

Comment

So, we *can* get Rare (blue) Pan and Iris if we just do the grind enough? I know it'll be like astrals, but as long as I know I *can*...I can bear the grind.

Comment

signet trainning to get all things wht u missed.........check ur daily

Comment

how do i use diifferent slphs at same time in arena

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            So... Soul Shards...

Use it now on EXP, or do they have any other things to use in future?

Also... should I save those Turkeys from Soul Crystal, or exchange them for City Pieces.

Because if I save them, I could possibly get the Ostrich mount
            But if I save them, I won't have anywhere near 90 for the uncommon pet (and you can't get 130 for rare without cashing)
            whr i get info of ostrich mount

Comment

i would wait and get the apollo before dumping alot of resources that arent readily available once they are gone. Just a thought

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Also... what does Signet Training thing do? (I can't find where you use it)
                you need signet to claim advanced restore or whatever when you missed out an event or more like (you can get insignias from group arena, exp from mpd, gold and daru from wb, etc). and only ADVANCED restore should consume signet, normal restore (for bounty quests) doesn't need any signet training..

Comment

Soo.. facts about sylphs:
                  1. Sylphs need xp as a normal player would (so basically it's like levelling a new character). Sylphs do not gain XP from TOK or XP books.
                  2. Sylph are color coded like astrals/bounty quests so the better the color the higher the stats.
                  3. Better sylphs can be obtained when exchanging essences with a lot of luck, or even as a full drop while farming essences.
                  4. Mahra is used for enchanting sylph growth but nobody knows how to use it (maybe mahra was turned into sepulcrum at some point and it's actually a bug?)
                  5. Enchanting is like mount training, but the stats raised seem to be random. I assume that when a certain level of enchant has been reached the sylph gains extra stars?
                  6. Engulfing an enchanted sylph will not gain your new sylph the enchantments of the old sylph (needs to be confirmed)
                  7. Iris gives both p def and m def bonus, the description is wrong
                  feel free to complete what i missed or correct me.
                  IGN: AncientEvil
                  Server: EU-271+merged
                  Class: Archer
                  Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Iris gives pdef and mdef
                    Pan gives pdef and hp

Test it out... This is true.

Comment

Iris gave more hp than pan for me.. though maybe its because shes higher level.

Daym BR is so inflated now, almost gained 10k and still far from maxing adv academy.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
                        Iris gives pdef and mdef
                        Pan gives pdef and hp

Test it out... This is true.
                        just did , pan only gives HP for me and Iris p def /m def , no HP
                        IGN: AncientEvil
                        Server: EU-271+merged
                        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

hp from active sylph will be added to 100% to your life^^

Comment

Originally posted by mkun83 View Post
                            Correct.

Any other stat boosts are irrelevant to player stats. (My tip max Endurance on the best sylph you have. My Apollo gives me close to 8k HP)
                            Server: S321
                            Name: Blazer
                            Level: 64
                            BR: 79.5k
                            Lord Divine

Comment

Originally posted by mkun83 View Post
                              Correct bud Pan gives + 5% HP from his passive

Comment

Sylph defense also seems to increase your defense, I'll have to doublecheck when I level mine again.
                                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Working...
                                X