No announcement yet.

Soo sylphs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got green Iris on my 1st sylph exchange attempt, so yes, it is possible to get.
    And I tested it on myself - Iris gives 3% MDEF and 3% PDEF plus it's HP added to your HP pool.
    Pan does not give PDEF/MDEF - only 5% HP plus it's HP added to your HP pool.
    Server: Armorgames Server 4 - US West.
    Class: Mage.

Comment

By the way, I noticed a rare (blue) Apollo gives a passive +5% MDEF while uncommon (green) Iris gives +3%. Does anyone know if that 3% becomes 5% with a better sylph quality?
      Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Originally posted by Starry777 View Post
        I got green Iris on my 1st sylph exchange attempt, so yes, it is possible to get.
        And I tested it on myself - Iris gives 3% MDEF and 3% PDEF plus it's HP added to your HP pool.
        Pan does not give PDEF/MDEF - only 5% HP plus it's HP added to your HP pool.
        You should try a level 1 Iris and a level 1 Pan to really see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingryan View Post
          You should try a level 1 Iris and a level 1 Pan to really see it.
          Stop posting your **** already, nobody gets anything else except HP bonus from Pan. Maybe your Pan is bugged and that's why their doing the damn maintenance
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
            Stop posting your **** already, nobody gets anything else except HP bonus from Pan. Maybe your Pan is bugged and that's why their doing the damn maintenance
            Aws... That was hurting... I am not saying any ****... I'm telling something that I saw, cause I'm trying to save Pan from becoming inferior to Iris.

When I read somewhere in the forum that Iris gives pdef too aside from mdef, I tried to see if Pan would also give other bonus other than hp... And it did - it was pdef. This is not ****.

Comment

well i tried several times and my pan doesnt add any pdef.. then again when i first checked stats after activating sylphs i could have sworn that my higher lvl iris gave me more pdef than my lower lvl iris, which isnt true. maybe the character window is sometimes a little bugged or it was my imagination...

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
                4. Mahra is used for enchanting sylph growth but nobody knows how to use it (maybe mahra was turned into sepulcrum at some point and it's actually a bug?)
                quoting myself like a boss
                IGN: AncientEvil
                Server: EU-271+merged
                Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

do you exchange in cloud city or to that npc where the wild iris are or it doesnt matter?
                  having lag? in-game problems? JUST BUY MORE BALENS

Comment

Originally posted by ligerwill7 View Post
                    do you exchange in cloud city or to that npc where the wild iris are or it doesnt matter?
                    Doesn't matter. What matters is your luck.

Comment

• My 1st exchange I got a green Iris. Everyone after that has been white.

Comment

• Originally posted by ancev View Post
                        Soo.. facts about sylphs:
                        1. Sylphs need xp as a normal player would (so basically it's like levelling a new character). Sylphs do not gain XP from TOK or XP books.
                        2. Sylph are color coded like astrals/bounty quests so the better the color the higher the stats.
                        3. Better sylphs can be obtained when exchanging essences with a lot of luck, or even as a full drop while farming essences.
                        4. Mahra is used for enchanting sylph growth but nobody knows how to use it (maybe mahra was turned into sepulcrum at some point and it's actually a bug?)
                        5. Enchanting is like mount training, but the stats raised seem to be random. I assume that when a certain level of enchant has been reached the sylph gains extra stars?
                        6. Engulfing an enchanted sylph will not gain your new sylph the enchantments of the old sylph (needs to be confirmed)
                        7. Iris gives both p def and m def bonus, the description is wrong
                        feel free to complete what i missed or correct me.
                        For point 4, it is said on other websites to increase the grade of the sylph (e.g white to green or green to blue, etc.), but this part of the sylph content has not been released yet as are learning sylph skills since the balen shop supposed to have another tab for sylph skills and diff types of sylphs to replace the voucher tab.

For point 5 it is just like mount training albeit a random one. Basic enchant consumes 1 sepulchrum and raises 1 of the 4 attributes of the sylph by 1 or 12 (similar to therion blessing in mount training). The aptitude thing is supposedly the bonus stats you gain when u awaken your sylph in battle which will explain why you see a massive increase in dmg dealt when using awakening skills as compared to your normal skills. The 2nd no. is apparently the max for that aptitude which converts 100% of that stat to your hero when sylph is awakened.

For point 6 it is confirmed non-transferrable as I fed my rare apollo to my epic one and the enchanments didn't get added on.

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
                        By the way, I noticed a rare (blue) Apollo gives a passive +5% MDEF while uncommon (green) Iris gives +3%. Does anyone know if that 3% becomes 5% with a better sylph quality?
                        I'll have to check on my epic apollo to see if it gives more than 5% mdef which my rare apollo gives. But unfortunately its maintenance now and haven't been able to login since stamina reset...some stupid bug or something preventing the loading...
                        IGN: Athena
                        Guild: Warriors
                        Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                        Difficulty Level: Noob
                        BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
                          apollo give +5% mdef. iris give +3% mdef and pdef, no matter of quality

Comment

Working...
                          X