Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Home City Buildings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Home City Buildings

    Please give them back,ty.
    Blacksmith,arena,bounty hall and mistery shop are removed from your home city,i find it annoying i have to chose btw 2 city's,going back and forth.Just totally bad decision,you just have more clicks to do stuff that were much easier to do before.
    And where is bounty count that use to be on left side?

  • #2
    you can access every buildings from the cloud without leaving it, you just have to have to travel to those spots and collecting gold, you can do it from clicking the leive on the left side

    Comment


    • #3
      It is no problem for me any more,im done with wartune,thx and gl.

      Comment


      • #4
        If a little bit of traveling annoys you that much then yea you better quit. This isn't the game for you. You don't even have to really click much. Open map and click the dot and it auto paths you.

        Comment


        • #5
          problem isn't the "traveling'

          But the "loading"... of map and player graphics... too many mounts, clothing, wings, and pets all in one spot generates mass lag.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            problem isn't the "traveling'

            But the "loading"... of map and player graphics... too many mounts, clothing, wings, and pets all in one spot generates mass lag.
            Thing is I feel a tiny bit of lag(mainly the lag when battling. It's like a bit of slow motion delay) but it isn't as bad as you all make it sound to be. Some delays here and there but overall it's not too laggy. I did use ccleaner before I opened the game though. So maybe it's that? Maybe you all that are complaining here forgot to clear your cookies/cache before playing your game like you are suppose to?
            Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-06-2013, 10:43 PM.

            Comment


            • #7
              oxykotton continues to be oxymoron as usual. do you really think all of 1000+ people "forgot" clear their cache?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by R27658997 View Post
                oxykotton continues to be oxymoron as usual. do you really think all of 1000+ people "forgot" clear their cache?
                First of all. Do you even know what a oxymoron is? None of what I said is an oxymoron. Look it up in the dictionary before trying to act smart. You make yourself look like a fool. Second of all I just stated what problems that could be. Do need to get your panties in a bunch because I said to try clear your cache. I have no major lag issues that's why i mentioned that option.

                Comment


                • #9
                  he got it right tho, oxymoron are commonly used to describe people who acted smart while they actually stupid. like the real meaning of the word, contradictory elements.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    he got it right tho, oxymoron are commonly used to describe people who acted smart while they actually stupid. like the real meaning of the word, contradictory elements.
                    I wasn't even contradicting anyone. I was saying what options could be and listed what I did to not have so much lag. if i was being an oxymoron I would have said something like the dark sky is bright outside. Also when i said everyone. I didn't mean everyone in the game...Seriously if you thought I meant every single player in the game then you're dumb. I meant everyone as the one's that are complaining about the issue on the forum. Here ill edit my post.
                    Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-06-2013, 10:43 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      you acted like a mr know-it-all while you know nothing, how is that not contradictory?

                      you: Seriously if you thought I meant every single player in the game then you're dumb. I meant everyone as the one's that are complaining about the issue on the forum

                      lol you keep making your self look dumb. now you think all the people who complained "forgot" to clear their cache? what a fool

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by R27658997 View Post
                        you acted like a mr know-it-all while you know nothing, how is that not contradictory?

                        you: Seriously if you thought I meant every single player in the game then you're dumb. I meant everyone as the one's that are complaining about the issue on the forum

                        lol you keep making your self look dumb. now you think all the people who complained "forgot" to clear their cache? what a fool
                        It's a possiblity ss that has been the case before...anyways no need to get butthurt. I was just giving options. Since i have no major lag issues after I cleared my cache.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          put the WILDS button in Cloud City

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            I hate this new patch with AVENGANCE! I complained and got told basically that's what the developers want so that's it !! like or do one ! So many from S228 Wanderhilt have either left and or ar thinking of leaving due to this - R2 are not listening tho !!!! I am going to give it a week - as I now cannot do any WB and no option for stand in's !!!!!!! WAT A LOAD OF WASTED TIME AND MONEY THIS HAS BEEN !! THANKS FOR NOTHING R2

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              Thing is I feel a tiny bit of lag(mainly the lag when battling. It's like a bit of slow motion delay) but it isn't as bad as you all make it sound to be. Some delays here and there but overall it's not too laggy. I did use ccleaner before I opened the game though. So maybe it's that? Maybe you all that are complaining here forgot to clear your cookies/cache before playing your game like you are suppose to?
                              little bit?you say....

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X