World boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World boss

Idk if its the server lag or if that's how it will be now, but ragnoch was reaaalllly slow and very hard to doublehit on our server. How was it for everyone else?
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

I didnt have lag but no double hits as well...

Comment

I think double hits were removed because I am unable to double hit on any boss

Comment

Well if the server lags it won't be like normal lag for you, its just WB seems really slow and it takes several seconds after the boss attack for your auto to come out.

Comment

this whole ******* game lags 10x worse than before the patch

Comment

Only managed to 10 hits with my mage. Too laggy

Comment

nope, is not removed, but the time frame to do it is smaller. BTWI made much more than usual cause of the new rewards

Comment

I usually dh 2-3 times per run now, it was not removed but my guess is that the sylph wastes your time when it shoots, so less time for us to dh. Anyway awakening during wb seems to be a good idea, I got more gold/daru by doing so

Comment

No, I did first few runs without sylph (forgot about it), same thing.
                  Idk whether awakening is useful really, you can doublehit with the awakening itself but not with its attack, so its less damage per turn except for delphic (using Iris).

Comment

the world boss didnt appear today, any one knows why????

Comment

As for double hits, I was only able to do it consistently with Rain of Fire. Lightning bolt timing is difficult to nail down.

For ROF I used the same timing as I used for Lightning Bolt before the update. ie: when your toon starts his recoil to use spell.

Anyone know the lightning bolt timing?

Comment

i did dh with slasher but cannot with UL :P
                        let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

I only revived 3 times at the end and ended 1st yesterday at 4pm. And I'm by far not the strongest archer rofl. Was nice to see I did more damage than a level 70+ 90kbr Archer .
                          Player Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating : 162k+

^ Manly purple!

Comment

Originally posted by Korlon View Post
                            As for double hits, I was only able to do it consistently with Rain of Fire. Lightning bolt timing is difficult to nail down.

For ROF I used the same timing as I used for Lightning Bolt before the update. ie: when your toon starts his recoil to use spell.

Anyone know the lightning bolt timing?
                            For me it's still the same. Still able to 11hits on 2.1 with my mage w/o lag ofc. Just focus on your char's movement and you get the timing down slowly, but surely.

Comment

Originally posted by darrylch View Post
                              For me it's still the same. Still able to 11hits on 2.1 with my mage w/o lag ofc. Just focus on your char's movement and you get the timing down slowly, but surely.
                              can u post ut rota ? its imposible for me too do double hits now, i manage 3/5 now coz the boss just skips the turn if i w8 for auto attck and hit bolt fast .

Comment

Working...
                              X