No announcement yet.

World boss

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i am really angry i am on s62 and i can only do first world boss wan i stay at my gfs house so i miss out on a lot of gold and daru this is not cool i am really unhappy makes me want to quit this game i have been playing for a long time have payed a lot of money and now you do this to me i am really really angry can you tell me why you removed 1st world boss

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
      can u post ut rota ? its imposible for me too do double hits now, i manage 3/5 now coz the boss just skips the turn if i w8 for auto attck and hit bolt fast .
      I'm still using thunder + 5lb. Still experimenting other rota so i can't guarantee this is the best for now.

Comment

Another thing to keep in mind; the middle row is gone now as well. Anyone who was using the "Troops-In-Middle-Row Trick" for getting more double-attacks won't be able to get them every turn anymore.
        Obsidian, Lv80 Crit Mage (R2-S112)

Retired, but still lurking forums.

Comment

I highly reccomend to make the sylph rest while you are on WB, the dmg from the sylph is low anyway.

i personally got better result not using sylph and double hitting than with it.

Dont quote me if you think its not true.

Comment

Double hit is OK still. Just different timings now.

But the overall feel of WB is so DAMN BORING! It felt like it was just dragging on and on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nemisis202 View Post
              Double hit is OK still. Just different timings now.

But the overall feel of WB is so DAMN BORING! It felt like it was just dragging on and on.
              Agreed. It's darn boring now. Feels like a fight last forever. Maybe it's just me

Comment

It sucked without buffs and have 5974 critical and half the time I can not get a crit hit.
                Name: TheGuru

Class: Archer

Level: 78

Server: S20 Twilight

Guild: Serenity

Comment

world boss is good and bad .
                  the good thing that they cancelled balens bonus and vouchers so its suppose to be pure combo and attack to give u better result than others that were just using $$$ to be in top3 and were thinking they are the best.
                  the bad thing is that we cant do combo and rotate as before , its way different and almost impossible to do double attacks.
                  for me as knight is a dissaster , i used to do a combo which i start with ed and using edd in the middle and give 2 more hits to get to atleast 80 rage to start with ed again on the next round but now i cannot do this kind of combo at all..its very slow and lame.
                  wb is the most important thing in this game no metter what..i just hope they will fix this .

Comment

Kinda nice that top 10 all get the same reward, so its quite easy to get the max reward now ;o
                    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                      Kinda nice that top 10 all get the same reward, so its quite easy to get the max reward now ;o
                      I dont know about overall top 10 since i can't beat archers anymore..
                      For class top 10, I only know of 1-2-4 getting rewards, not the same.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                        I dont know about overall top 10 since i can't beat archers anymore..
                        For class top 10, I only know of 1-2-4 getting rewards, not the same.
                        Nothing from overall top 10. Only got the reward from class and for 1%

Comment

You can only double hit in afk mode with the right set up, double hit (as far as i know) has been removed.

Comment

For a knight its awesome you mean, we can still double hit.... atlest with pve armor its awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by R234258878 View Post
                              the world boss didnt appear today, any one knows why????
                              hes on vacation
                              Server 307 - Blackstone
                              Name -
                              Guild - S.T.A.R.S
                              Rank - Crusader
                              Level - 39
                              Battle Rating - 30093
                              Class - Knight

That's how it's done, spunky monkey -Rikku
                              When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth -Holmes

Comment

Originally posted by R27971055 View Post
                                You can only double hit in afk mode with the right set up, double hit (as far as i know) has been removed.
                                It's kinda sad even your AFK can do better than you at double hit.

Comment

Working...
                                X