Formation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Formation

GM, why the formation change in MP and Arena or bring it back in MP only..

I don't like the formation change at all. As a dedicated healer, only having two ranks of players often leads to them being on top of one another and I can see their health bars. Very bad form.

What was wrong with 3x3? Seriously?

Comment

and why does ToK still have old formation when we have new one

Comment

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
        I don't like the formation change at all. As a dedicated healer, only having two ranks of players often leads to them being on top of one another and I can see their health bars. Very bad form.

What was wrong with 3x3? Seriously?
        true, seeing their health and the debuffs on them is really hard now...mages has a hard life

Comment

second this, new formation slot which is 2x3 isnt convenient , especially at dungeon for mages, where we have to keep up others hp....

id rather have 3x2 instead of 2x3...

Comment

In total agreement with u guys, its almost impossible to see other's hp bar now

Comment

I agree that new formation sucks. Can't see HP bars, can't hide mage in the middle for 3v3, can't use strategies relying on formation (like putting 2 knights in front of one another for the spire eye). And the new formation doesn't seem to serve any purpose, except to annoy players.
              Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

and about tok, is there something wrong? usually beating 5th floor tok hard, and only able to kill 2nd stage after new patch ,even used all pots+wc,
                -West Coast S115

Comment

I couldn't agree with you more, Lysaelle from [S161] Ashthorn Fen

Love and Cookies,
                  Katarina
                  [S161]Ashthorn Fen

Comment

yes! as a mage this new formation sucks.. Can't see the health bars people die.. Please fix it

Comment

Working...
                    X