Guild Battles: TOO LONG!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battles: TOO LONG!

Points gained by mystery towers nerfed to high hell.

Even with all 4 towers and 100% damage boost to ward tower, our guild could not finish a guild battle.

Either buff the points gained, or nerf the 4000 point difference.

Nonsense. 4 towers held = 6 minutes win.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

I am in a newish server, s343. We have been winning in under 15 minutes for awhile now but tonight took 45 minutes. kept saying things like our tower hp+24000000 and our poin gain was minimal. Used to get points based on damage done to main tower too, that does not seem to be so anymore.
      Last edited by Karma.; 11-07-2013, 12:55 AM. Reason: mistyped a couple words
      Karma lvl 80 Knight 330k BR
      s 343 Chasm of Horrors
      Guild Gemini

Comment

OP, you need to go and hit the enemy's ward tower.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
          Nonsense. 4 towers held = 6 minutes win.
          Thats true dunno what you do if you cant finish with 4towers .

Comment

we lost to rank 1 guild today.. in last patch. this war would have been over in 20 min. but today it took whole time.. they still can't beat us. this is bad for us. to when we will fight. lower guild. don't know how scoring works.. they had all 4 tower whole time. but they still couldn't finish it.on time.. there tower was not taking any dmg done by us. can anyone say how this think works now.

Comment

On my server (1 month old) we finished in 58 minutes which is almost double the amount we usually do. I thought this was a change for the old servers but I see that you still finish it very quick...

Comment

Yes this needs to be fixed, all they need is 1 guy using chariots on the other team, they dont even need to attack and the fight takes like 30minutes.

Last night we Over powered the other team in every way, had all towers they couldn't damage ward. Fight took 30-40minutes, we used to finish in 15 every time.
                Ninno20
                Foul Marsh - S328
                Knight 60+

Comment

My guild held all 4 Mystery Towers today, and I only managed to hit the opponent's Ward Tower twice. It was over that quick.
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                  Frostie
                  Mage
                  VictisHNR

Comment

Maybe you need to remove all the afkers and recruit active people that know how to kill a ward?

Btw tip: use your pet the delphic tends to crit high if it crits.
                    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                      Maybe you need to remove all the afkers and recruit active people that know how to kill a ward?

Btw tip: use your pet the delphic tends to crit high if it crits.
                      We had 50 actives, we held each tower with about 2 people, rest hit the ward, while our server is only 3 months old we usually destroy the **** out the ward and we can finish a match in 15 minutes sometimes 10. Same guilds we fight now, and it takes 20 - 30minutes, don't act like nothing has changed because aslong as their is 1 player ALONE using a chariot on other team, the game will last ages -_-
                      Ninno20
                      Foul Marsh - S328
                      Knight 60+

Comment

I'm in Number 1 guild on our server, nothing much changed since we all knew what to do before-hand.

And yes we do use chariot for faster wins.

Level 44.

Comment

I had enough time to do 3 atks, dont know what you guys are doing.....

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
                            I had enough time to do 3 atks, dont know what you guys are doing.....
                            Ward goes down to quick now with slyphs, i'm lvl 56, did 54k hit with slyph transeformation delphic...

Level 44.

Comment

Try holding the towers, does more damage....don't knwo what u guys are doing wrong, but we managed in under 20 against a pretty tough guild.
                              Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                              X