Guild Battle lists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guild Battle lists

Hey G M's not sure if this is guild specific but I couldnt seem to remove participants for guild battle, before the patch there was a little red "X" that removed them, however it seems to have gone. When i clicked remove on a player it kicked them from the guild. Help o.o

Click image for larger version

Name:	wartune error.png
Views:	1
Size:	967.8 KB
ID:	1741250
    GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
    110k Br
    Spreading the Beast

I think I can see 2 pixels of the X under the scroll bar. Like others have said earlier, you're just going to have to try to click that very small space next to the scroll bar.

Comment

yes, needed 20 minutes to see that x just below the scroll bar. it is hard to click it even when you know where it is lol. Ohh and kin whatever you do, don't click the remove button. I heard a lot of g m that clicked it and bang, member kicked from the guild lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        yes, needed 20 minutes to see that x just below the scroll bar. it is hard to click it even when you know where it is lol. Ohh and kin whatever you do, don't click the remove button. I heard a lot of g m that clicked it and bang, member kicked from the guild lol
        LMAO Draggyy i used remove first and kicked a member of the guild >.< i was gutted.... Yes i see the X now.... how the heck am i meant to get to it? XD
        R2 please make the box a fraction bigger so i can access the X without difficulty lol.

Thanks for the replies guys ^-^
        GO TO SLEEP!

Knight lv70
        110k Br
        Spreading the Beast

Comment

It's fixed in the emergency maintenance just now.

Comment

thats a relief

Comment

Working...
            X