Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

are you kidding me? this new wartne stinks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are you kidding me? this new wartne stinks

this new wartune is not nearly as much fun as the old one. build sylph's? really no vouchers for WB and what the heck did they do to guild battle. The game is just silly now!

See you around, maybe?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Either grow with the game, or leave the game. You will eventually get use to it if you stay long enough, if not, then sorry to see another player go.
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

wartune is one of the best game in 2013, and has the most player, please support wartune, and let's recharge 30k balens monthly to help wartune and our characters to grow stronger.

Comment

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
          wartune is one of the best game in 2013, and has the most player, please support wartune, and let's recharge 30k balens monthly to help wartune and our characters to grow stronger.

Full Support

Comment

Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
            the problem is how wartune slap us back? through lag and loading issues?more annoying thing?high prices?

Comment

World-boss first time never had voucher bonus - they just fixed something that was stupid and gave new prices.

And for slyphs, they give new combat experience and new ways of releasing new bosses/dungeons that will need more then just leg gear too beat, so go complain when you can't finish 80 dungeon when it's released.

The sky city actually gave wartune a more social aspect, rather then using your bullhorns constantly, sure more click intensive, but people are lazy to begin with, so go quit, nobody will miss ya.
              Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                World-boss first time never had voucher bonus - they just fixed something that was stupid and gave new prices.

And for slyphs, they give new combat experience and new ways of releasing new bosses/dungeons that will need more then just leg gear too beat, so go complain when you can't finish 80 dungeon when it's released.

The sky city actually gave wartune a more social aspect, rather then using your bullhorns constantly, sure more click intensive, but people are lazy to begin with, so go quit, nobody will miss ya.
                Social aspect? social means seeing people, i make them disappear
                Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                  Social aspect? social means seeing people, i make them disappear
                  I'm anti-social myself, but i know a lot of people will enjoy it.
                  Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post

+1

The new patch made the game more interesting for many people, there's always something new, and will be in the future, no chance to get bored.Maybe it became a bit harder, but it's called game, just like in the life you need to work for the results here too.

Comment

I can accept most changes, except the lag (which will hopefully be gone soon), and the stupid cloud city. The concept is good but why put things like arena and hall of heroes there, imagine if you had to walk somewhere to open a file on your computer?

And skyrim music all over the place...
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsnRQJxanVM#t=129
                      Last edited by d07.RiV; 11-07-2013, 09:00 AM.
                      Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                      Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by d07.RiV View Post
                        I can accept most changes, except the lag (which will hopefully be gone soon), and the stupid cloud city. The concept is good but why put things like arena and hall of heroes there, imagine if you had to walk somewhere to open a file on your computer?

true.. I'm glad to see I'm not the one thinking silly to have things moved to cloud city...

Another thing is the GB buff... because now there's no chance to get EPIC out of first place
                        Last edited by alfonsord30; 11-08-2013, 10:32 PM. Reason: typos

Comment

heh, i heard cloud city was worse at the 2.0 patch(which we skipped). the npc for arena and hall of heroes was located in the corners of the map, not at the entrance.
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

There be no point in having cloud city of they had no buildings there in the first place. Learn to actually deal with. Many mmos have such things. Is this your very first mmo? If not then a little bit of walking shouldn't bother you. Besides you can auto path everything so it isn't that bad. The main grudge you all have is the fact that it's changes the game a bit from what you once new. Most people do not like change at all. That is why they find ways to bash new things when they can. Learn to adjust or quit bc it's not going anywhere. The lag on the other hand I agree with you. It sucks and needs to be fixed. Once the lag is gone I am sure it won't be as bad as you all make it sound to be. Lastly, stop bringing up things like music from other games. We already know that this game has some exact copies of other games in it. Obviously it isn't an issue or they be sued by now. So no need to bring up **** like that. It's old now.

Comment

What about the boss fighting music?
                              "Strange things happen to those who don't drink Wilkins."

Comment

Working...
                              X