Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bound Balens

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, bound balens suck. Really suck we can buy crypts keys, socketing rods, clothing, fashion cores, good luck charm, 100% exp. scroll, balen mounts, unlock double skills for everyone, buy level 10 farm for pretty cheap, buy stuff in mystery shop like level 5 pots for class war, reset mystery shop, use them for locking our stats in refining etc...

Yes, it's true, really better to reset our skills when you could just buy double skills right?

Oh no, you need to reset your talents for class war. Maybe you shouldn't rely too much on Holy Seal? I have 19 points in passive skills and I do pretty well.

Not saying R2 are perfect, but finally, there is a way to buy 95% of what's in balen shop for free players and people still complain?

Comment

Originally posted by R229414354 View Post
      So..... Think of it as a new player not someone sitting on a ton of vouchers. You are living in a box.

-
      I had 20K vouchers. Which in all fairness isn't exactly a lot. Any player of two months or so could easily have that many.
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Yeah,

and the Chasers do the same so what have you gained?

Nothing.
        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

Guess it is new and shiny here on Kabam since you guys don't have offers the other servers do. Oh well you will see how much good it does you.
          Last edited by R229414354; 11-09-2013, 12:17 PM.
          - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

The inventory thing was just an example i started new server already had bound balens

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
              Yeah, bound balens suck. Really suck we can buy crypts keys, socketing rods, clothing, fashion cores, good luck charm, 100% exp. scroll, balen mounts, unlock double skills for everyone, buy level 10 farm for pretty cheap, buy stuff in mystery shop like level 5 pots for class war, reset mystery shop, use them for locking our stats in refining etc...

Yes, it's true, really better to reset our skills when you could just buy double skills right?

Oh no, you need to reset your talents for class war. Maybe you shouldn't rely too much on Holy Seal? I have 19 points in passive skills and I do pretty well.

Not saying R2 are perfect, but finally, there is a way to buy 95% of what's in balen shop for free players and people still complain?
              Don't forget, if you are patient enough... you can get rune packs from myst shop aswell. The only thing I would disagree with not being able to buy with locked balens, it would be free hp pack, so many ppl I know have to waste lots of golds on those packs.

Comment

Working...
              X