Sylph Experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Experience

I can't seem to get any more sylph experience? I tried everything including making sure my sylphs were not meditating. On my last couple attempts at getting experience I lost and won a sylph arena battle. My points can go down or up by 5 but nothing seems to be adding anymore experience to my sylphs.

If you are speaking about Sylph arena specifically then you only get experience from the first 10 attempts, paid attempts do not give rewards other than points.

If you want more experience for your sylph just do anything that gives your character experience.. Bounties/MP/Spire/Campaign/Quests all give sylph exp. ToK doesn't at the moment for some reason
    Server: S321
    Name: Blazer
    Class: Archer
    Level: 64
    BR: 79.5k
    Lord Divine

Comment

Do catacombs give sylph exp? What about if you use the blitz option? What about using blitz for single player campaigns?

Comment

Everything that gives you EXP gives your active sylph same amount of exp EVERYTHING. The others can only get exp from meditation (though you can switch them in and out to level them up faster as well)

EDIT: ok well almost everything, recovery doesnt give sylph exp and ToK doesnt seem to
        Last edited by Athena-Nike; 11-07-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Echo3 View Post
          Do catacombs give sylph exp? What about if you use the blitz option? What about using blitz for single player campaigns?
          Yes those give xp to your sylphs.

Comment

You need to activate the sylph first. Then sylph gets same exp as you except from TOK, farm seeds and exp books.

Comment

Btw recovery doesn't give exp to sylphs as well. I used 2 tokens to get exp for necro and sylphs got nothing.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

BTW, do different rarity pets require different amount of XP to level up? (or are them all the same?)

Comment

pretty sure its the same

Comment

Working...
                  X