This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience delete/exchange

A lot of players not doing any events, bounty, campaign, spire, tok, dungeons, arena etc. because they dont want gain experience. (just battleground and log off)

Please add one of following:
    - option to delete amount of exp, for example 100k exp
    - exchange 100k exp for book with 100k exp
    - freeze your exp (you cant gain any exp if you turn on it)
    - transfer your exp to pet (apollo, iris etc.)

Post your opinions about it, thank you.

Why i want this?
    You cant level your pet if you dont gain any exp.
    When i realized that upgradidng holy seal has level limit it was too late.
    Players who leveling medallions cant do any events, because you add experience as rewards.
    On 50-59 battlegrounds sometimes i have to face players with 66k br (56lvl~) and losing to them -400 honor because they are low ranked.
    55-64 battlegrounds i instant leave, because there is impossible to gain any honor, too strong players with low ranks, almost every fight -400 honor.
    I was playing with friend who gained exp too fast and stopped playing this game because he couldnt get better medallion.
    If you think its their decision to remain at the same level and do just battleground, you should keep in mind that they get tired of this game and stop playing! I saw it not first and not last time.

Staying with low medallion does not satisfy me!
    Last edited by R213919591; 11-09-2013, 02:34 PM.

If you want to slow level, it's your own choice.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

agreed. Talents are not enough, we need something else to eat up the exp. I haven't done an event or quest for weeks now........ Makes the game more boring.

Comment

You arn't suppose to slow level lol. This is game is about progression not digression. Talents are more than enough to make you slow level just enough so you can build up strong and progress.

Comment

I bet you are one of that players who advanced 60+ fast and you simply dont care about others.
          Talents arent enough, i maxed my talents way too fast and now im stuck. Its not just me, i saw many players doing just bgs because they didnt wanted advance in level.
          If you advance too fast, you will never get divine medallion or after few years.
          If players want to not gain experience why dont give them that? Its better to have players who just log in for battleground and log off? Thats why you dont have players for dungeons and events.

Comment

Originally posted by R213919591 View Post
            I bet you are one of that players who advanced 60+ fast and you simply dont care about others.
            Talents arent enough, i maxed my talents way too fast and now im stuck. Its not just me, i saw many players doing just bgs because they didnt wanted advance in level.
            If you advance too fast, you will never get divine medallion or after few years.
            If players want to not gain experience why dont give them that? Its better to have players who just log in for battleground and log off? Thats why you dont have players for dungeons and events.

few years? lol ... i`m the lazyest bg guy around + i`m donating to friends (not vip9) and still i`m 20k away to lord divine

Comment

#up
              And how much you play this game? few years? I see you are 72 lvl dont tell me that you make almost divine med w/o staying at 59 or 69 lvls because it will be a lie.

Why you talk like peoples "i am boss i dont need it"?
              Its suggestion topic not who is the best.
              If peoples need something to have more fun from game why dont add it? Nobody will lose anything and a lot will gain.
              Last edited by R213919591; 11-09-2013, 04:42 PM.

Comment

I play since battleground brackets were 30-39 , 40+ and people were camping at 39, later brackets went for every 10lvls and people camped also at 39,49,59, r2 change bg so people stop camping in levels, but as it seems people will continue doing it. i personaly camped 59 for 70 days to craft 50 legend set and get Lord Divine. and i would love if there was a system as one of the systems R213919591 posted in this thread. currently i dont need it anymore but i know from personal expirience that people do need and will need in the future.

Comment

Suggestion Ignored... The main Purpose of a business is to make profit... How this will be Benefit for R2games... Don't think they will care to read it at all...

Comment

If they keep doing this, they will lose players sooner than they can guess.
                    Satisfied players staying in one game for few years and not satisfied just for few weeks or months max.
                    They will lose more profit by ignoring what players need.
                    Competition is great, we can always move on to another game.

Btw. this also can be benefit for them if they add that exchange for balens. Just use your imagination.
                    Last edited by R213919591; 11-10-2013, 07:53 AM.

Comment

A lot of players not doing any events, bounty, campaign, spire, tok, dungeons, arena etc. because they dont want gain experience. (just battleground and log off)

Please add one of following:
                      - option to delete amount of exp, for example 100k exp
                      - exchange 100k exp for book with 100k exp
                      - freeze your exp (you cant gain any exp if you turn on it)
                      - transfer your exp to pet (apollo, iris etc.)

Post your opinions about it, thank you.

Why i want this?
                      You cant level your pet if you dont gain any exp.
                      When i realized that upgradidng holy seal has level limit it was too late.
                      Players who leveling medallions cant do any events, because you add experience as rewards.
                      On 50-59 battlegrounds sometimes i have to face players with 66k br (56lvl~) and losing to them -400 honor because they are low ranked.
                      55-64 battlegrounds i instant leave, because there is impossible to gain any honor, too strong players with low ranks, almost every fight -400 honor.
                      I was playing with friend who gained exp too fast and stopped playing this game because he couldnt get better medallion.
                      If you think its their decision to remain at the same level and do just battleground, you should keep in mind that they get tired of this game and stop playing! I saw it not first and not last time.

Staying with low medallion does not satisfy me!
                      I'm a master slow leveler and I don't even agree with this. Every playing style has consequences: level fast and you're weaksauce for your level (up to a certain level), and level slow and you have exp to avoid. It's part of the game. Finding new ways of avoiding exp without sacrificing your build is part of the challenge. So no: don't implement Deletion of Exp imo.

#up
                      And how much you play this game? few years? I see you are 72 lvl dont tell me that you make almost divine med w/o staying at 59 or 69 lvls because it will be a lie.
                      I got LD at level 56 and the longest I've lingered on any level is probably three weeks. And that was sub lvl 47.

Comment

With my Imagination, I can see you can't afford to buy with real money... you just want to be strong without using real money... and that is possible with Some good tricks. if you aim too high, you will need real money... Moreover Losing non cashers Players for R2games doesn't matter as they aren't gaining nothing from them. Just Helping cashers to have some fun.. There are lots of Players quit, casher and non cashers and Lots of New peoples come to the game everyday. Chilled and enjoyed the much you can. Just take it easy and have some fun

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                          I'm a master slow leveler and I don't even agree with this. Every playing style has consequences: level fast and you're weaksauce for your level (up to a certain level), and level slow and you have exp to avoid. It's part of the game. Finding new ways of avoiding exp without sacrificing your build is part of the challenge. So no: don't implement Deletion of Exp imo.

I got LD at level 56 and the longest I've lingered on any level is probably three weeks. And that was sub lvl 47.
                          You think that you are smart because you played before wartune and you know how to slow level.
                          I play for first time and didnt know how it works, when i realized how it works it was too late, almost 60.
                          Dont like creating multiple accounts to be like you lol. You are freak.

#♥Pain♥
                          Balens isnt problem for me i can spend balens for that lol.
                          Just saying if i reach somehow 60 i quit game, thats why i created this thread. I have nothing to lose.
                          Last edited by R213919591; 11-10-2013, 09:13 AM.

Comment

+1 to this idea

Comment

Why suggest a way to get rid of exp? Why not suggest the game developers actually develop more levels rather than doing Cloud City....I mean come on! How many people have been sitting at level 80 for ages, or at any level for that matter? Create more dungeons, new gear...actually invest some time in the game like the players have!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X