WB after new patch and gold rush

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB after new patch and gold rush

in the new patch they withdrew wb1 and we have only 2 wb left. after the patch we got only 2 wb. one was 254M around health and another 159M around. and with new system getting double hit is very tough. previously my accuracy of double hit was above 95% in wb and now maximum manage2/3 double hit out of possible 6. this combination of low hp and tougher double hit along with 1 less wb will certainly have a great effect on collection of gold and daru and hence advancement of players. 70 pve set is now seems out of bound for a lot of us......

i think game developers wanted to lessen the gap between top players and average players. but they didnt considered how much gold a top player need against an average player. for example 1 lvl 70 leg stone cost 800 k gold in guild shop.

this lack of gold was supposed to be met with gold rush event...but somehow it still not there? (though its there in the daily guide).

i dont know what game developers r up to. they are making this game unattractive to players. grievances in our server (171) is very high. people will lose interest if they can not grow any more.

7 road/r2 should plan to make the game more fun so that people play more and spend happily. rather they are planning to make players bound to spend which i think will backfire heavily on them

hope someone concern will see this and think in cool head and try to understand our feeling and act accordingly

LordSaif
    Archer
    Assistant Guild Master
    GA United
    Lvl 68
    83.4K BR

well its all about money more and more
    Gaming is a way of life

Comment

Working...
    X