Valkyrie server 376 Death runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Valkyrie server 376 Death runes

hello Members of Valkyrie i'd like to say that due to the servers being down tree is moved to these two times depends if server come back first time will be at 14:00-14:30 server time right before i go to work. second time will be at 4:00-4:30 server time 30 mins before reset if the server is not up still also i was going to tell u during the tree but friday tree time as moved to 5- 7 hrs late which will be 10:00-12:00 server due to me having to pay bills thanks for reading this and if one of u do see this please let everyone in the guild know as reply back to this post i'll give u the facebook page i am make for the guild or my fb page so if anything like this happens again we have better ways to contact each other hugs

guild master Silmeria of Valkyrie 376 Death Runes

Now i am not a part of your guild and everything but instead of makeing them wait for "5- 7 hrs" as u have to pay your bills why don't u just use common sense and just give the leadership to one of your ***. g.m's so they can do the tree for u to prevent problems such as deleying the ToA from occuring. Just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by kaiju132 View Post
      Now i am not a part of your guild and everything but instead of makeing them wait for "5- 7 hrs" as u have to pay your bills why don't u just use common sense and just give the leadership to one of your ***. g.m's so they can do the tree for u to prevent problems such as deleying the ToA from occuring. Just my opinion
      cause of common smartness u dont give out ur password to ur account even if u think u know a person r2 games along with every other games in the world tells you not too my members are my family and my friends i dont give out my password to anyone not even my father or mother or my blood family if my kids was old enough not even them i dont kick out my guild members if they come to me for probs at home that will take them out of the game for months or more so when i have probs outside the game i have probs and so they will understand just like i do glad ur not part of my guild buddy cause u dont seem to understand this and if u give over leadership to a member whats to make them give it back if they dont want to NOTHING they can keep it and so it falls down to waiting i'm not like the r2 games and give 5 mins -10 mins notice i'm giving them a whole day notice and plus with the servers down i go to work at night if the servers r still down when i wake up i got to work when i get home i may not be able to get online but i darn well will try to get online to summon this tree for them for today its not like i'll telling them that i wont be summoning the tree tomorrow at all i'm telling them it will be late that is all and it will be summon that day no matter what 5-7 hrs is just a max time it maybe earlier then that i could get home in 2 hrs or 1 hr later or 30 mins i'm just giving my self a lead way i dont like saying a time and not knowing i cant be there this time i know i will be there and 99% of the members that it is summon at 5:30 server time is still online after 5-7 hrs later
      Last edited by R25598339; 11-07-2013, 07:46 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R25598339 View Post
        cause of common smartness u dont give out ur password to ur account even if u think u know a person r2 games along with every other games in the world tells you not too my members are my family and my friends i dont give out my password to anyone not even my father or mother or my blood family if my kids was old enough not even them i dont kick out my guild members if they come to me for probs at home that will take them out of the game for months or more so when i have probs outside the game i have probs and so they will understand just like i do glad ur not part of my guild buddy cause u dont seem to understand this
        If you read correctly, he said to promote one of your as-sist guild leaders to guild leader, for the time being and then re-promote you back to guild leader when everything is solved.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

ayee captain (
          -West Coast S115

Comment

thank you silence for supporting my point

Comment

I think the point was to turn the G M position over to someone who would be there & then have them return the G M to you after the tree is over. Yes you personally will miss tree but the rest of the guild doest not.

Comment

again whats to give them to give it Back nothing i cant make that person turn it back over so please this is between me and my guild if they have probs with it then they can reply with such but i do know they will understand this

Comment

so let me get this straight if the server isnt up in time u are saying that an entire guild (normally at least 50+ players) will all accept the fact they will have the ToA at "4:00-4:30" in the morning just because it suits u. Well lets just say im glad im not in your guild .

Comment

that is the time i get home the moment i get home if the server is not up before i go to work that is the next best time there is i work a 10 hr shift ride a bikecylce to and from this job which is about 2 miles- 3 miles from my house wow u ppl r so rude this does not suits me i stay up to summon the tree when i should be in bed i get about 4- 7 hrs of sleep so i summon this tree for them they r my family and so i treat them as such and i put them in top of my list as i would my own kids if they wish to leave cause of it i kick them no questions asked i dont keep them in the guild they r free to come and go as they please everyone has a life outside the game and if u ppl dont sad for u
                    Last edited by R25598339; 11-07-2013, 08:03 AM.

Comment

come on kaiju say something else put ur foot in ur mouth again a fact u dont nothing about me or what i do how i play and that my members all love me and i love them everything i do is for them this time due to the server being down is a fact i work and the server is down there is nothing i can do about it if i had something to get into the game i would get in on one of my 30 mins breaks to summon it for them but due to the fact i'm not rich and i'm poor i dont have no such item to do this believe me if i could summon it right now i would this is bugging me that i cant even summon it for them and so i posted out to them for them to know when it will be summoned so they all know that i think and care about them and they WILL still get that free xp as soon as i can get into this game

Comment

speaking of which the server is now up and running and so it will be summoned soon as i seen my members online *** my %$#

Comment

Your Guild members are your little pets. Don't forget to pat them when they are good little servants. It could be about time for you to take a rest from the game and get back to a REAL life, or what is left of it. Surely your family (if you have one) would rather see you as an active member of that family, than a bunch of online subservient droids (sycophants). Catch your breath, go for another ride in some fresh air, feel alive again, and begin to trust people, instead of diving into a mental cesspool.

Comment

rofl thats too funny i'm laughing so hard U all really need to get a real life the trolling in the forms now i cant stop laughing thanks for making my day kalgoorlie u better tell this to kaiju not me cause it seems he/she thinks i should have not have it as my suited needs u guys r so sad i'm done in forms but think u kalgoorlie for making me laugh so hard now if u'll not miss me i have a tree to summon and a kid to feed and i bed to catch and then work to get to after all this and then a long day of bills, store, laundry, and many more things to do that is outside the game and then finally sleep and then up to play game a bit and then watching movies with my family after the gb u have a great and wonderful day roflmfao

Comment

Wow, u sound almost human .... a nice sincere act u put on. Don't forget the cesspool, the coffee, and the compulsive obsessive nature of your bot life. The game is ruling your life, when u cant take time out without freaking ... then u are very close to been a washout. And your nutty laugh will echo thru the emptiness of your own head. Don't forget a game is a troll life, and u are full of it. (except for the head part, which apparently is quite empty). Have a nice day super troll.

Comment

Working...
                              X