Iris or Pan for mage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iris or Pan for mage

As title says, im curious what you guys gonna use (if you have apollo gz for you and dont bother to post )

Pan hits like a truck against mages so it might be a good choice for CW. I'm using appolo myself because it has the highest stats, that might change if I get blue pan/iris.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Pan. 314% AoE and two other strong attacks. hits mage like a truck. Don't even bother with iris.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
        As title says, im curious what you guys gonna use (if you have apollo gz for you and dont bother to post )
        Iris if you need the extra heal during dungeons or the mage/p atk deff bonus.

Pann good vs other mages good special too hits hard gives more hp.

They both have their uses.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

I would take Pan, it can hit hard against archer and mages, we dont need pet against knight as they will be using either apollo or iris, which both are magic, even though apollo will hit pretty hard still, so their sylphs will mostly be uneffective, as such we dont need our Pan against them.
          Remember to be wise when to activate Pan as you lack heal, grab a sunt/resto before changing so u wont get killed while in sylph mode.

Comment

Pretty much confirmed what it though myself just sometin which is bothering my brain is the stat bonuses.

I really LOVE the extra HP from Pan on the other hand Iris is giving P def / M def and someone said M atk too? (fix me if im wrong)

Is it worth balening like madman to get apolo? I used 50 chests already and didnt even get fate stones...

Comment

im using iris,iris seems to crit heal alot oO also it does more dmg then pan in same level does

Comment

Mage vs Mage or vs other classes? And what you guys plan on buying with the Cloud City chest pieces?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
                  Mage vs Mage or vs other classes? And what you guys plan on buying with the Cloud City chest pieces?
                  mage vs mage tested both iris and pan iris seems to hit harder,il lbuy fate stones since we cant get apollo for free -_- oh well lv 3 fate it is

Comment

How many we can get for free? Pieces i mean

Comment

103 or something like that not even half for apollo -_-

Comment

mage vs mage... if same lv sylph, pan hit harder... not iris...
                        :o Bacon FTW :o
                        Kabam s1- Mage
                        Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

I think Pan is better for mages. Just my opinion
                          Server - 138- Falledge
                          Guild - THE*CHOSEN
                          Class - Mage
                          Name - BigBadGirl
                          Level - 70

Comment

I would take Pan, it can hit hard against archer and mages, we dont need pet against knight as they will be using either apollo or iris, which both are magic, even though apollo will hit pretty hard still, so their sylphs will mostly be uneffective, as such we dont need our Pan against them.
                            Remember to be wise when to activate Pan as you lack heal, grab a sunt/resto before changing so u wont get killed while in sylph mode.
                            Actually knights with appolo are very scary since they can clear troops quite easily and then switch back for EDD.
                            Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                            Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

But the awakening speed should be slower once the buff is gone, so knights should be able to awaken before the 50% buff anyway

Comment

Working...
                              X