Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring back mid row

We want mid row back!
    Archers in tok can now use AP to hit mages, they're are not human doing those crits

You* not we

Comment

We like to arrange our parties with a middle row, sometimes its good to have a 2nd knight at the back if doing with 2 knights & one is fairly weaker than the other.
      Many mages & archers don't like tanking in front, so now with the middle row gone no longer can you stick the weaker knight at the back with a mage & archer in the middle!

Please bring back the middle row.

Comment

Originally posted by StickyGreen View Post
        You* not we
        huh?someone who doesnt want the other row back???you people dumb or just act like dumb?....and yeah krackenker we need that row back otherwise mages are ***** up from archers ap or df in arena/tok also its harder to see players in back row hp -_-

Comment

Honestly, it's sorta fair since well mages are OP. That is there weakness. Archers are suppose to kill mages. However, I do agree I want mid row back not bc of mages but bc it's better overall to re-range the formation the way you like instead of back and front only.

Comment

I cant see anyones health bar in the last row.

Comment

Ye not being able to see health bars is really bad, both in arenas and in mpd.
              Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
              Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

I'd like it back, but on the other hand it doesn't bother me either, i've always timed my skills towards the attacks of others and my teammates.
                Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                  Honestly, it's sorta fair since well mages are OP. That is there weakness. Archers are suppose to kill mages. However, I do agree I want mid row back not bc of mages but bc it's better overall to re-range the formation the way you like instead of back and front only.
                  this is not about mages vs archers, its about the fact that we can't clearly see the hp and debuffs of our team mates anymore, so we can't do our jobs properly

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    this is not about mages vs archers, its about the fact that we can't clearly see the hp and debuffs of our team mates anymore, so we can't do our jobs properly
                    I was responding to the thread starter and zeref with that comment. Please read the thread correctly. Both of them want the formation due to mages being hit too much by archers. Why don't people actually read the whole thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                      Agree for this quote ... difficult to see HP n' debuff teammates ...

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        I was responding to the thread starter and zeref with that comment. Please read the thread correctly. Both of them want the formation due to mages being hit too much by archers. Why don't people actually read the whole thread?
                        You are the one agreeing with them by stating that is fair since mages are op, and that this helps the archers to ahieve their goals. Hope you don't mind I quote the one agreeing to this instead of the one that created the thread

Comment

Can my archer have a tommy gun?

Comment

Yah, whats up with that? Bring the old form back. Too damn crowded now. People with huge clothing/wings block the view to Hp bar. Stupid.

Comment

its hard for every class
                              knight..--must had high def or it dies fast
                              archers ---got shot fast dead now than earlier
                              mazes --they had to heal--if they not see who health down why they heal..its so weird

Comment

Working...
                              X