No announcement yet.

Bring back mid row

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bring it back! It's only fair, as TOK team still have the old formation! Grrr
    S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

I fail to see how this effects archers in any good way, I only want it in ToL where it also hurts the archers. In pvp there is no diff between being in back or mid in solo, perhaps if you have only 1 mage it would help in GA but other than that ..
      In ToK where they have their formation this change is very punishing.

Comment

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
        I fail to see how this effects archers in any good way, I only want it in ToL where it also hurts the archers. In pvp there is no diff between being in back or mid in solo, perhaps if you have only 1 mage it would help in GA but other than that ..
        In ToK where they have their formation this change is very punishing.
        the only thing i can see this profit archers is IS will hit at least 2 toons. this new form sucks for AP and DF because more people in back row=less concentated shots.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
          its hard for every class
          knight..--must had high def or it dies fast
          archers ---got shot fast dead now than earlier
          mazes --they had to heal--if they not see who health down why they heal..its so weird
          Knights are suppose to have the highest pdef lol. If you have low defense as a knight then you are playing the class really bad.

Comment

Working...
          X