• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• krackenker
    started a topic Bring back mid row

Bring back mid row

We want mid row back!
    Archers in tok can now use AP to hit mages, they're are not human doing those crits

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
    its hard for every class
    knight..--must had high def or it dies fast
    archers ---got shot fast dead now than earlier
    mazes --they had to heal--if they not see who health down why they heal..its so weird
    Knights are suppose to have the highest pdef lol. If you have low defense as a knight then you are playing the class really bad.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    I fail to see how this effects archers in any good way, I only want it in ToL where it also hurts the archers. In pvp there is no diff between being in back or mid in solo, perhaps if you have only 1 mage it would help in GA but other than that ..
    In ToK where they have their formation this change is very punishing.
    the only thing i can see this profit archers is IS will hit at least 2 toons. this new form sucks for AP and DF because more people in back row=less concentated shots.

Leave a comment:

• krackenker
    replied
    I fail to see how this effects archers in any good way, I only want it in ToL where it also hurts the archers. In pvp there is no diff between being in back or mid in solo, perhaps if you have only 1 mage it would help in GA but other than that ..
    In ToK where they have their formation this change is very punishing.

Leave a comment:

• Mibbette
    replied
    Bring it back! It's only fair, as TOK team still have the old formation! Grrr

Leave a comment:

• abhishek786
    replied
    its hard for every class
    knight..--must had high def or it dies fast
    archers ---got shot fast dead now than earlier
    mazes --they had to heal--if they not see who health down why they heal..its so weird

Leave a comment:

• Crematia
    replied
    Yah, whats up with that? Bring the old form back. Too damn crowded now. People with huge clothing/wings block the view to Hp bar. Stupid.

Leave a comment:

• thisdude
    replied
    Can my archer have a tommy gun?

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    I was responding to the thread starter and zeref with that comment. Please read the thread correctly. Both of them want the formation due to mages being hit too much by archers. Why don't people actually read the whole thread?
    You are the one agreeing with them by stating that is fair since mages are op, and that this helps the archers to ahieve their goals. Hope you don't mind I quote the one agreeing to this instead of the one that created the thread

Leave a comment:

• R23899557
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    this is not about mages vs archers, its about the fact that we can't clearly see the hp and debuffs of our team mates anymore, so we can't do our jobs properly
    Agree for this quote ... difficult to see HP n' debuff teammates ...

Leave a comment:

• 0xykotton
    replied
    Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
    this is not about mages vs archers, its about the fact that we can't clearly see the hp and debuffs of our team mates anymore, so we can't do our jobs properly
    I was responding to the thread starter and zeref with that comment. Please read the thread correctly. Both of them want the formation due to mages being hit too much by archers. Why don't people actually read the whole thread?

Leave a comment:

• Draggyy
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Honestly, it's sorta fair since well mages are OP. That is there weakness. Archers are suppose to kill mages. However, I do agree I want mid row back not bc of mages but bc it's better overall to re-range the formation the way you like instead of back and front only.

Leave a comment:

• Galvon
    replied
    I'd like it back, but on the other hand it doesn't bother me either, i've always timed my skills towards the attacks of others and my teammates.

Leave a comment:

• d07.RiV
    replied
    Ye not being able to see health bars is really bad, both in arenas and in mpd.

Leave a comment:

• TheTylerLee1
    replied
    I cant see anyones health bar in the last row.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X