Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please allow the option to access all areas via the Castle in addition to Cloud City

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please allow the option to access all areas via the Castle in addition to Cloud City

There is a saying if its not broke don't fix it!

There was nothing wrong with how things were prior to the patch when one could access Arena, Hall of Heroes & Bounties via their castle.
    It a pain in the *** now having to only be able to access these areas via Cloud City.
    If someone is at their castle they now MUST go to Cloud City to be able to access these areas, its pointless & waste of time!
    Why not allow the ability to access these areas either via Cloud City or the Castle?

Also many of us don't want everyone to see our business, so just another reason we should be able to access via the castle.

Please allow both options!

the reason for which we can still acces them both might be to allow us to acomodate with the cloud city, when they shall remove the wilds maybe we won't have the go back to city option.
    Its true that is annoying for everyone to see your business especially when you pretend to be afk, you can't even do bounties without everyone seeing it , but, it also helps improving your comunication on the server. Met a lot in the atoll with which I started a conversation. It is a really great place to comunicate with everyone on the servers and forget about our guild differences .
    Everything has its pros and cons, and depending on your character they shall annoy you or you might even enjoy it. GL & HF

Comment

nobody talks to eachother at cloud city on any of the servers I play. cloud city is a waste of space in the land of wartune. demolish!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by RustyDagger View Post
        nobody talks to eachother at cloud city on any of the servers I play. cloud city is a waste of space in the land of wartune. demolish!!!!
        I think it's unique and WAY better looking than the castle.
        But I do agree it is annoying not able to click 'em
        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
        IGN: Mary Magdalene
        Class: Mage
        LVL: 44
        BR: 1194
        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

Deal with the change. it isn't that at all. You have to doa nother click then just auto path your way. Stop making a big fuss out of something that's not a huge deal. it won't change anyway so deal with it or quit the game. This is a mmo and if you wanted to play single player then mmos arnt for you. Most mmos have towns to visit in and this game wants to tie that aspect into it. It's something unique and brings out more social aspect to the game. Overall, besides the slight lags from time to time it's a good addition.

Comment

agree to another cloud city sucks topic and easier access to other tasks w/o switching back and forth between screens or walking
            Wartune Tips and Guides:

Comment

Working...
            X