Announcement

Collapse

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Fate Stones or Blue Sylph?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MrPyralis
    started a topic Fate Stones or Blue Sylph?

Fate Stones or Blue Sylph?

I am saving up my event Pieces and I know you can exchange them for higher level Sylphs as well as 40 Fate Stones... by the end of the event I will probably have around 100 or so... Would it be smart to get the Fate Stones or the higher Sylph? IMO I think the Fate Stones... prolly gonna be more events for obtaining Sylphs, Not sure if I will have the chance to get this many Fate Stones again as a non-casher. Thanks!

• symedia
    replied
    We will have other pets + these pets will have transformation into stronger ones:
    apollo > apollo god
    pan > medusa
    and so on

Leave a comment:

• Zhen_Hui
    replied
    Without a doubt, it has to be fate stones. There's going to be more sylphs being released in future, likely with better and stronger stats.

Leave a comment:

• B4nsh33
    replied
    you will be able to upgrade sylphs later, how much will it cost or long will it take to level up fate? I think fate stones better, pets can be done later.

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    I'd say get fate. Then again it's up to you.

Leave a comment:

• TheVictorious
    replied
    need a good suggestion for me :S

get fate or rare pet ? since still lvl 2 almost lvl 3 fate , and no rare pet yet

Leave a comment:

• wartotal
    replied
    currently facing the same diliema now.

considering getting a rare iris and pan or 1040 fate stones.

Leave a comment:

• R233603942
    replied
    Originally posted by MrPyralis View Post
    I am saving up my event Pieces and I know you can exchange them for higher level Sylphs as well as 40 Fate Stones... by the end of the event I will probably have around 100 or so... Would it be smart to get the Fate Stones or the higher Sylph? IMO I think the Fate Stones... prolly gonna be more events for obtaining Sylphs, Not sure if I will have the chance to get this many Fate Stones again as a non-casher. Thanks!
    What's the total number of stones required for lvl 5 fate?

Leave a comment:

• Whispir
    replied
    Originally posted by bambiagbayani View Post
    so if u got a green one, then u got lucky and received a blue, will ur current sylph's experience gets carried to the new?
    You can feed one sylph to another through Engulfing but it'll only gain 50% of that sylph's total gained exp.

Leave a comment:

• dwmedia
    replied
    I exchange 50 pets in row all was white not even a green one.
    So green is rare very rare mabye 1 of 1000

Leave a comment:

• R22964223
    replied
    Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
    guys pls tell me howw u getting blue n green.......we got patch 2 days ago..i m worried....fear from tht freak apollo seal
    It took me 4 days of intense farming before i got my first green. Intense farming for me was doing the maximum sylph per day that can be sacrificed so 10 per day, 600 essences per day. Then in the space of 2 days i got 2 more greens. Some did more than i did and never got one green, others farmed one orb and got a blue. It is pure luck ... and be prepared to frustration.

ValK
    S1

Leave a comment:

• abhishek786
    replied
    guys pls tell me howw u getting blue n green.......we got patch 2 days ago..i m worried....fear from tht freak apollo seal

Leave a comment:

• bambiagbayani
    replied
    so if u got a green one, then u got lucky and received a blue, will ur current sylph's experience gets carried to the new?

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Im thinking on that too lvl 5brutal edge with the stones or a blue iris will go very well with my apollo ;p.

Leave a comment:

• ChieftainRez
    replied
    you can exchange for a blue sylph, though it is as rare as the name suggest. yes, it can be done, if you are ready to do the grind. there are a few on my server who have had them even before the event quest started.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X