• Show
Clear All

• Can we get Blue Pet - Iris or pan from Sylph Atoll-

Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-11-08 08_04_09-[S244] Star Glen-WARTUNE at R2Games.com.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.5 KB
ID:	1741273
    These are the Iris in atoll. Can we get the blue iris from exchange. have anyone got it ?
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

yes you can, but they are very rare.
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

I got an uncommon iris with 1st exchange. Have made alot more attempts but only received common so far.

Comment

can't even get uncommon. I really hope that the higher qualities are going to be a bit easier to obtain. At least the uncommon ones. I understanding keeping the epics pay2win since those are epic after all. However, uncommon shouldn't be too hard to obtain and rare should only be slightly harder. If not make it easier at least put the damn afk button for atol. It's just so tedious having to actually battle 60x yourself. I resort right now to just auto attacking and doing something else lol. Since it's extremely boring.

Comment

Green and blue Sylph qualities will be easy to get, once we get the damn Sylph upgrade system. Hope they add that soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
            Green and blue Sylph qualities will be easy to get, once we get the damn Sylph upgrade system. Hope they add that soon.
            Was that in 2.1 or further down the road? If it's in 2.1 then yea we should get it in one of these parts. if its in like 2.3 or something like that then I doubt we be getting anytime soon.

Comment

Got 8 Common Pans...

Stupid Pans... farmed for an extremely long time...

BTW, according to in-game description for Pet's "advancing/ upgrade"

when an attribute has been maxed, you cannot continue to enchant your Sylph. By advancing your Sylph you an increase the maximum limit
              Feels like it means you need to spend up to an amount of Sepulcrum to unlock the next quality [ common -> uncommon, etc ]

Kinda like Mount Training.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                Was that in 2.1 or further down the road? If it's in 2.1 then yea we should get it in one of these parts. if its in like 2.3 or something like that then I doubt we be getting anytime soon.
                No, don't worry. Except if R2 decide to do something really dumb, I'm pretty sure we should get that in next part. I don't even remember not having that upgrade system.

R2 don't want people to know Green and Blue Sylph are not really hard to get, so people buy them with Chest Pieces.

Keep seeing people worrying they will never find a blue Sylph lol. Good way to sell Sky City Chests I guess.

I will keep my white Sylph, keep leveling up, farm some essence but, I won't go crazy if I don't find higher quality.

Little advice, keep you Mahra...

Comment

Feels like it means you need to spend up to an amount of Sepulcrum to unlock the next quality [ common -> uncommon, etc ]
                  Sepulcrum has nothing to do with Sylph quality.

Comment

No, don't worry. Except if R2 decide to do something really dumb, I'm pretty sure we should get that in next part. I don't even remember not having that upgrade system.

R2 don't want people to know Green and Blue Sylph are not really hard to get, so people buy them with Chest Pieces.

Keep seeing people worrying they will never find a blue Sylph lol. Good way to sell Sky City Chests I guess.

I will keep my white Sylph, keep leveling up, farm some essence but, I won't go crazy if I don't find higher quality.

dang pm me if you must but is Mahra able to obtain again? I just exchanged it for specrtum since well this was before anything was explained...

Comment

too late, already exchanged them for sepulcrum those guys fouled us again shame of us

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                        dang pm me if you must but is Mahra able to obtain again? I just exchanged it for specrtum since well this was before anything was explained...
                        Don't worry, you can get Mahra in Sylph arena and hot events (that I know), but, 5 Mahra is just really more important than Sepulcrum.

1 Mahra give 10 exp., but you have a chance to get a 50 exp. blessing similar to training whips.

But, trading 5 Mahra for 5 Sepulcrum, not a good deal. Really crappy move from R2.

Edit: Just edited my post, don't want to give false information.

I get 50 Sepulcrum and some Mahra 2-3 for weekly reward.

Just want to give some numbers that show Sepulcrum are easier to come by.

I don't really play on Chinese server anymore, don't really remember all the weekly and daily rewards.
                        Last edited by Eskendal; 11-07-2013, 11:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                          Got 8 Common Pans...

Stupid Pans... farmed for an extremely long time...

BTW, according to in-game description for Pet's "advancing/ upgrade"

Kinda like Mount Training.
                          Myabe I am just really tired , but from what you wrote all i understand is that there is a max lvl until you can advance the sylph such as the mounts. The only difference is that if you want to be able to advance/whip the mounts more, you need more mounts with +5 to all stats, for sylphs you need a better quality version. And it shall probably be like the mounts, meaning that you can never reach the max states.

Comment

Don't worry, you can get Mahra in Sylph arena and hot events (that I know), but, 5 Mahra is just really more important than Sepulcrum.

1 Mahra give 10 exp., but you have a chance to get a 50 exp. blessing similar to training whips.

But, trading 5 Mahra for 5 Sepulcrum, not a good deal. Really crappy move from R2.

Edit: Just edited my post, don't want to give false information.

I get 50 Sepulcrum and some Mahra 2-3 for weekly reward.

Just want to give some numbers that show Sepulcrum are easier to come by.

I don't really play on Chinese server anymore, don't really remember all the weekly and daily rewards.
                            Do you know if the SoulShards will have any use or if they're only good for exchanging?
                            Hello.

[S161]Ashthorn Fen - Lysaelle

Comment

Originally posted by EllaBanana View Post
                              Do you know if the SoulShards will have any use or if they're only good for exchanging?
                              Only good for exchange as far as I know.

Comment

Working...
                              X