Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to get the Blue Irs or Pan - See here (HOW TO FARM IT)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to get the Blue Irs or Pan - See here (HOW TO FARM IT)

May be if we collect 100 exchange in a month and open all at same time. :P

i can kill 1 iris in 30 Second in sylph atoll [from the start of fight to end till we do winning action]
    That Make 2 Exchange in 1 Hr and if we do for 3 hrs that gives us 6 exchange and if we do that for 1 month that make 180 exchange - still we have 1/10 to get the blue seal
    that makes 18 luck to get blue.
    [How ever it depend on also your killing speed, the time(hours) you spend,your luck of getting the essence (without fighting) ]
    And plz don't moan that you don't have time and bla bla bla.....
    at leas try to spend 1 hr to make 2 exchange to get 60 in a month
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    I'll prefer to open all at one time.
    Good luck with the farming

• Kingryan
    replied
    Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
    Can you be a little bit more exact? Why is it garbage and how easy / hard is to get blue / green sylph later on. If possible share where you got ur info from ^^
    Well, cause there will be a fire and earth and darkness sylph to come, which will probably be more superior than the current ones... hahahaha

Though I think Iris is still the best among all of them, cause she's the only element that has heal... Uh, well, probably, the earth sylph has damage that can block damage, so maybe it is also good..

Leave a comment:

• Mitashki
    replied
    Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
    i dont want apollo coz it will be totall garbage in next patch and spending my chest pieces on fade stones .
    Can you be a little bit more exact? Why is it garbage and how easy / hard is to get blue / green sylph later on. If possible share where you got ur info from ^^

Leave a comment:

• Psxplayer
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    There you go! Got this blue on my second exchange on day 1, so far my record on all the exchanges are 1/20. 1 blue 19 whites. Frustrating isn't it?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]61716[/ATTACH]
    good too know , Hope ur werry close too drop rate im working now on 100 iris and 100 pan seals in 13 days i post the results

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    That's awesome then, ill try to farm and see if i get 1 blue pan ^^, the one i got now is lv49 with 3500 BR which is almost half of your iris lol, the dmg on blue pan/iris must be worth it

Leave a comment:

• Neiimi
    replied
    Very nice. ^^ I have yet to get a green. But seeing a blue is possible is good to know. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    There you go! Got this blue on my second exchange on day 1, so far my record on all the exchanges are 1/20. 1 blue 19 whites. Frustrating isn't it?

Click image for larger version

Name:	pet.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	75.5 KB
ID:	1677722

Leave a comment:

• Neiimi
    replied
    Originally posted by darrylch View Post
    Confirmed. I can provide SS if you want.
    That would be more then welcome, and would get the confusion out of the world.

Since those "I had a friend that...." stories aren't really liable.
    If you don't mind sharing that SS. That would be great!

Leave a comment:

• Littlelyseria
    replied
    what's the difference from common to blue?? could you tell darrylch plz

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by Snowrat View Post
    I got green, no blue so far.. Are u sure u can get blue? i hear you can, then cant.. i dont wanna waste time there looking for blue if its impossible.. has anyone got blue by farming and is it confirmed on english servers?
    Confirmed. I can provide SS if you want.

Leave a comment:

• Snowrat
    replied
    I got green, no blue so far.. Are u sure u can get blue? i hear you can, then cant.. i dont wanna waste time there looking for blue if its impossible.. has anyone got blue by farming and is it confirmed on english servers?

Leave a comment:

• care90
    replied
    exchange gave me 2 green iris still no blue. still farming hoping to get lucky but its tedious work

Leave a comment:

• anichaos
    replied
    killed over 500 pans... still no Sylph drops, and exchanging just gave me all white pans... ;(

Leave a comment:

• darrylch
    replied
    Originally posted by Neiimi View Post
    So far from what I've read on the interweb, is that it's not possible to get a blue sylph from exchanging.

Then my next question would be how are we going to get blue's then!?
    Lol you rather read some ******** web instead of farming it. I got my blue on second exchange.

Leave a comment:

• R21809558
    replied
    few of my guildmate actualy do get green and blue iris from atol they got from random sylph drop not exchange

Leave a comment:

Working...
X