Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Bound balents /talent reset intentional or oversight????????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bound balents /talent reset intentional or oversight????????

Before to reset talents was 895 vouchers or 895 balens . Now cost = 895 balens (use bound balens first).

To switch talents for CW from HS then back again after is not cheap! In past almost all used vouchers to do this. Now of course we cant!

Do you guys think this is intentional or oversight... Howie

You arn't suppose toswitch back and forth lol. You choose to rely only on HS out of CW there fore you pay the price for when CW starts. HS most likely getting nerf'd soon down the road anyway since this is only part 1 of the update. Either or though you choose what you think is best. If you want high HS then you going have to sacrifice some passives. If you want passives you going have to sacrifice some HS.

Comment

right i am satisfyed with howie1 is not right the voucher converted with a ratio to bound balenz so the cost to reset talent and skill shud decrease with the same ratio as voucher

Comment

skills, just get double skills problem solved.

Talents, they should be made with wise choices, your too blame yourself if you mess up.

Should be happy with all the other stuff they're offering now, as far as i'm concerned only price changed was farm.

So i believe this is intentional, and low chance of change.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by R220951150 View Post
          right i am satisfyed with howie1 is not right the voucher converted with a ratio to bound balenz so the cost to reset talent and skill shud decrease with the same ratio as voucher
          Yes you are correct and a few people are completely missing my point. I am simply saying that for those serious in qualifying or finishing high in the class war before it cost 895 vouchers now, there is no conversion so it will be much more expensive! For those who don't care about how they do in CW which is probably the majority, then fine it doesn't matter!

Most very high levels with decent stun were happy to pay the 895 vouchers to remove stun and reallocate points for CW, then after pay the same again to revert. However there is massive difference between total 1,900 vouchers and 1,900 balens...

Comment

Working...
          X