Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

remove crystaloids from catacombs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• remove crystaloids from catacombs

Ok.. This has been bothering me for a while now, but it seems the drop rate of crystaloids in catacombs had increased. Before 2.1, I only get lvl 2 crystaloid at cata lvl 35 (blitz to 40 then reset). Then I decided to blitz up to 30 only for me not to get the crystaloid and exp, and it worked. After the patch, I blitz cata to 30 and guess what? Only 2 new lvl 1 gems appeared on my inventory; the rest being lvl 1 and 2 crystaloids.

First of all, I do not need crystaloids, because i'll be using pvp set. Second, players get enough crystaloids from solo and MPD already, so what's the point of putting these in cata? Third, catacombs is the source of GEMS, GEMS, and CRYPT TOKENS, not freakin' crystaloids. I do catacombs because it's my only source of gems. And now you gimme crystaloids? ***!!

Because of this, it makes me assume that if I blitz my way to 100 with crypt key, there'd be more crystaloid than gems. That level 3 gem in lvl 80 might give me 1 useless crystaloid.
    And so, I want to make a petition to remove crystaloids from catacombs, and make sure it only drops gems and crypt tokens. Crystaloids belong to dungeons. Hoping R2 pepople will do this very minor but extremely useful change.
    S292 Archer level 46
    35k BR (with blessing wheel)
    August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
    283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
    May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Originally posted by CrazyDude9 View Post
    Ok.. This has been bothering me for a while now, but it seems the drop rate of crystaloids in catacombs had increased. Before 2.1, I only get lvl 2 crystaloid at cata lvl 35 (blitz to 40 then reset). Then I decided to blitz up to 30 only for me not to get the crystaloid and exp, and it worked. After the patch, I blitz cata to 30 and guess what? Only 2 new lvl 1 gems appeared on my inventory; the rest being lvl 1 and 2 crystaloids.

First of all, I do not need crystaloids, because i'll be using pvp set. Second, players get enough crystaloids from solo and MPD already, so what's the point of putting these in cata? Third, catacombs is the source of GEMS, GEMS, and CRYPT TOKENS, not freakin' crystaloids. I do catacombs because it's my only source of gems. And now you gimme crystaloids? ***!!

Because of this, it makes me assume that if I blitz my way to 100 with crypt key, there'd be more crystaloid than gems. That level 3 gem in lvl 80 might give me 1 useless crystaloid.
    And so, I want to make a petition to remove crystaloids from catacombs, and make sure it only drops gems and crypt tokens. Crystaloids belong to dungeons. Hoping R2 pepople will do this very minor but extremely useful change.
    If you not need the loids from there because you say you use PVP set others will need them i am sure of that. Oh and PVP set ? Last PVP set is lvl 55 and till 80 lvl are only PVE sets. Should be fun see you do lych NM or DT NM with PVP set (aka impossible because rage gain )
    Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
    Player name: WampyreGirl
    Guild Name: Eternity
    Player Level: 76
    BR: 170k
    Curent Mood:
    Angry

Comment

Originally posted by Wampyrytza View Post
      If you not need the loids from there because you say you use PVP set others will need them i am sure of that. Oh and PVP set ? Last PVP set is lvl 55 and till 80 lvl are only PVE sets. Should be fun see you do lych NM or DT NM with PVP set (aka impossible because rage gain )
      iti not like the lvl 1-2 loids from cata helps you with lvl 60/70/80 set lol

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
        iti not like the lvl 1-2 loids from cata helps you with lvl 60/70/80 set lol
        I never said about what lvl but for lvl 30-40 it helps make set PVE faster(yes ik not very much but still help them)
        And @CrazyDude9

Increased drop of loids ? beed doing blitz daily on multiple acc and all i can say is they reduced the drop rate for them ( 2 days 3 acc with key 0 loids - After 2.1 Patch - )
        Curent Mood:
        Angry

Comment

you mentioned lych and moon, but ohh well this is already off topic

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
            you mentioned lych and moon, but ohh well this is already off topic
            That was because he said "First of all, I do not need crystaloids, because i'll be using pvp set."
            Curent Mood:
            Angry

Comment

he was saying that he doesn't need the loids for lvl 40, 50 set . But ohh well, he should be more precise next time

Comment

Originally posted by Wampyrytza View Post
                Sorry i wasn't very precise.. Ofc i'll need PvE set @ 60+..
                My point is that they should remove crystaloids from cata.. 1-2 of them ain't very useful at all, esp the low lvl crystaloids.. There are many crystaloids from dungeons, be it solo or mpd. That enough reason for them to remove loids from cata. And personally, would you rather get a lvl 1-3 gem or a lvl 1-3 crystaloid from cata?
                S292 Archer level 46
                35k BR (with blessing wheel)
                August 23, 2013 - November 3, 2013 (R.I.P)

S479 Knight Level 80
                283k BR (blessed), 40k from sylph (02-28-15)
                May 23, 2014 - March 16, 2015 (will return later on)

Proud non-casher non-VIP

Comment

I think they won't remove it as there a sell key in your inventory where you sell craps things...

Comment

Working...
                  X