Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Meditation: Leaving it for full 12 hours versus stopping it in between

Is there any difference?
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

yup on higher lvl gain more from meditation, so lvlit up and leave it to meditate again

Comment

Sorry, I wasn't clear.

Full mediation = 12 hours.

Suppose you cancel it at the 4 hour mark, put it back on, cancel it 4 hours later and put it back on, and cancel it 4 hours later.

Is there a difference?
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Nope,

I see no difference between the ones I placed over night (when I go to sleep)
        And the ones I stop and place them back every 1 hour (when I am online)

In fact, doing it every hour seems better, because if your pet levels from the EXP, the pet will get more EXP when you place them back up.

Since the higher the pet is, the more exp they gain from meditating and Pet Arena.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Nope,

In fact, doing it every hour seems better, because if your pet levels from the EXP, the pet will get more EXP when you place them back up.

Since the higher the pet is, the more exp they gain from meditating and Pet Arena.
          Thank you.
          Will wait for verification from more people as well.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Agree with the take out, put in. If it lvls and put back then it gets higher gain in new input.
            S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
            Mage: Existence (G.M)
            BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

The higher lvl they are the better amount they get.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                Nope,

What this awesome dude said, if lower level best to stop it every hour then put back in. In fact i wouldn't even put one on meditation if its lower then lvl 10.
                Ninno20
                Foul Marsh - S328
                Knight 60+

Comment

Originally posted by Ninno20 View Post
                  What this awesome dude said, if lower level best to stop it every hour then put back in. In fact i wouldn't even put one on meditation if its lower then lvl 10.
                  If your Sylph doesn't level up, are you sure it's worth it to remove it every hour?
                  [No longer logging in]

Comment

yeah, if you have a level 50 sylph, is it better to leave it for the full 12 hours or stop/start the meditation? If someone has 2 high level sylphs at the same level, it would be worth the experiment to know.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Working...
                    X