Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Patch 2.1 discussion

Dear Wartune,

Welcome to the Patch 2.1, Sounds good for the Patch, but there are some problem should be fixed :

1. To much Lag, especially when do GB and TOK (sometimes in MPD n Spire)..
    2. Formation, can u make it back the old formation : the mid row formation as for a Mage, we have some difficulties to see HP n Debuff Teammates .
    3. Please when we do Login, we start at our city instead of Cloud city ...
    4. Better if we can have bloodfang again
    5. For Kyanite, when we do Farm can we put not only 1 Plant, but like gold, daru, exp .. we can put 9 Plants

If there are any inputs from others .. plz let we discuss .. coz most of my problems are above ...

Lag became worse after the emergency maintenance.

Group Arena is now terrible.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Just guess, Is it coz Cloud city that most of ppls go there alwayz ? So better if R2 expand their server perhaps or something with their database matters ..

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
        Just guess, Is it coz Cloud city that most of ppls go there alwayz ? So better if R2 expand their server perhaps or something with their database matters ..
        Nope, just the flash leak ur comp even more now, creating huge bottleneck on the HD that cause the lag. The fault is in the flash, not in the connection, the server or anything else.

Comment

1) No comments.
          2) Put your weakest member in front at the most visible spot, so you can easily see when he/she needs healing.
          3) Agreed.
          4) I think you should be calling for Gold Rush to be brought in sooner instead.
          5) There is a reason for it to be limited. It gives even the oldest and strongest players something to chase for, and hence keep them in the game.
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize
          Frostie
          Mage
          VictisHNR

Comment

2) as for mage, you can do thunder in 1 lane right?
            3) use "hide players" to reduce lag
            4) i prefer gold rush
            5) kyanite use are limited unlike the daru and gold
            I Quit, if you wanna ask regarding to any of my thread or post, i wont answer you.
            and do me a favor, downgrade my reputation. Im done.

Comment

Originally posted by R221678854 View Post
              Nope, just the flash leak ur comp even more now, creating huge bottleneck on the HD that cause the lag. The fault is in the flash, not in the connection, the server or anything else.
              But I already update my Flash ... eventhough I did it, still got lag ...

Comment

And that is why every turn on WB takes much longer now? If it was flash issue we'd see framerate drop or something, which is not happening.
                Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
                Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                  1) No comments.
                  2) Put your weakest member in front at the most visible spot, so you can easily see when he/she needs healing.
                  3) Agreed.
                  4) I think you should be calling for Gold Rush to be brought in sooner instead.
                  5) There is a reason for it to be limited. It gives even the oldest and strongest players something to chase for, and hence keep them in the game.
                  For 2) Put it the weakest in the front ? I just doubt it ... especially when u do Lych NM, coz we'll gonna die when 1 member die ..

Comment

Originally posted by R27560757SpeeDHunter View Post
                    2) as for mage, you can do thunder in 1 lane right?
                    3) use "hide players" to reduce lag
                    4) i prefer gold rush
                    5) kyanite use are limited unlike the daru and gold
                    for 2) what is the correlation with formation, thunderer only skill ? Think it when u do MPD especially Lych NM ... or TOK SPIRE ...

for 3) I'll try it ... but unsure about it ..

for 5) yes I know it, that's why I hope it can be done like as gold daru or exp

Comment

only 1 wb for me thats last 1
                      apollo seal make cashers high OP now..u cannot though of even scratch them
                      2 rows making knights hard to survive in NM runs...if it has not gud def..it needs regular heal.....so wht it choose pajn or iris.........i m so confused

Comment

For 2) Put it the weakest in the front ? I just doubt it ... especially when u do Lych NM, coz we'll gonna die when 1 member die ..
                        I don't mean in the front column. I meant at the 'front' of the back column - the most visible position. Stronger members can survive better than weaker ones, so it's not so bad if their HP is hidden.
                        [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                        Frostie
                        Mage
                        VictisHNR

Comment

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                          I don't mean in the front column. I meant at the 'front' of the back column - the most visible position. Stronger members can survive better than weaker ones, so it's not so bad if their HP is hidden.
                          Well, Actually the mage point is to control the HP n' debuff of the teammates, if the HP is hidden, how to control it for example the boss will attack only the back row 1 of 2 the stronger, n another thing perhaps there is any attack ...

I just think we not only controll the weaknest, but we must visiable too to the stronger or other teammates ... n the timing of healing we need to controll it ... If your BR is high with high stat perhaps not big problem but for others u must think about it ... eventhough high BR, I think still have problem when u do Samsara NM ..

Coz my team only 87-93 BR .. n we do 1 mage 2 archer 1 tank .. sometimes i must tell the others using heal rune or not .. or advise their HP is to low, coz they focus on attack in Lych NM ..

This is the reason that I prefer have the old formation ...

Comment

Originally posted by abhishek786 View Post
                            only 1 wb for me thats last 1
                            apollo seal make cashers high OP now..u cannot though of even scratch them
                            2 rows making knights hard to survive in NM runs...if it has not gud def..it needs regular heal.....so wht it choose pajn or iris.........i m so confused
                            iris adds 3% mdef, pan adds 5% hp ... u decide what u need more.
                            Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Well, Actually the mage point is to control the HP n' debuff of the teammates, if the HP is hidden, how to control it for example the boss will attack only the back row 1 of 2 the stronger, n another thing perhaps there is any attack ...

I just think we not only controll the weaknest, but we must visiable too to the stronger or other teammates ... n the timing of healing we need to controll it ... If your BR is high with high stat perhaps not big problem but for others u must think about it ... eventhough high BR, I think still have problem when u do Samsara NM ..

Coz my team only 87-93 BR .. n we do 1 mage 2 archer 1 tank .. sometimes i must tell the others using heal rune or not .. or advise their HP is to low, coz they focus on attack in Lych NM ..

This is the reason that I prefer have the old formation ...
                              I am a Mage myself, so I do know what you're trying to say.

I am simply suggesting ways for you to adapt to the situation as it is now.
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                              Frostie
                              Mage
                              VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                              X