Event quest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event quest

i m alv 47 archer . may be in lv 50 within 4 months or more. wht will be best for me in this event FATE STONE or iris seal
    ARCHE wht is slow leveling?
    when u hope that u and u tank will be same lv.

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
    i m alv 47 archer . may be in lv 50 within 4 months or more. wht will be best for me in this event FATE STONE or iris seal

I would prefer Fate stone as u'll stop leveling .. Iris can be summon at lv 50 and u can get it by kill 60 in cloud city and exchange it ...

But for my suggestion, u should lv up .. do not stop leveling, coz when u are in lv 50, u'll get most difficult as 50+ already get Slyph and already make it strong .. N u just start ..

Btw, what the point u need lv 50 in 4 months or more ? think useless ..

Comment

u cannot catch game after 4 months....now everyone is getting over power.......day not far thats we reach 200k br soon

Comment

i like to reach lv 50 with 50 k BR. soon i should be 45 k BR. and i need those month to get another 5k BR. and why? couse sometimes i go lv 50 bg . u r not safe there if u dont have 50 k BR.i dont like to loss my titel. i will hate my charecter when i will see evryone comes and kill me.

Comment

Originally posted by ARCHE(S-221) View Post
          i like to reach lv 50 with 50 k BR. soon i should be 45 k BR. and i need those month to get another 5k BR. and why? couse sometimes i go lv 50 bg . u r not safe there if u dont have 50 k BR.i dont like to loss my titel. i will hate my charecter when i will see evryone comes and kill me.
          N after u reach ur goal 50 k BR with title elite crusader, u will go to 50 ? after that what ? won't do BG or improve ur title ? LOL ... when u r in 50 which next 4 months u'll face 50 + with BR perhaps 70k + ...

N again u will stop at 59 for lord devine title ... which mean will take around a year ? coz u afraid of Stun and lose title ?

U said "i will hate my charecter when i will see evryone comes and kill me" ... n how about the ppls that has been killed by u, do they must hate u ? If u don't want lose ur title then don't do BG ...

Well, I dunno coz for now i think slow leveling is vey useless, some of event need lv 55 or Fate that improve chare need some requirement ... just see in the future, what is ur position there ..

But again, the decision is in urself ... if u convenience with ur path .. then go on ...

Comment

i became elite crusder when i was lv 45. and those ppl whose br now between 26k to 33k max 35 k will be 70 k after reaching lv50. nice, i dont kill in BG. i just colect shered . to me BG means gems. not kill ppl.i never saw any one who diid quick leveling with good BR. EXCEPT HEAVY CASHER CAN SPEND MORE THAN 10K $

Comment

I am a slow leveller like you before i camped at level 39 level 49 level 59 and level 64 for 1 month each bracket... But its useless now because of Holy Seal , Talents and Sylph which requires exp to level it up... I have been Lord Divine since level 58 and still am Lord Divine now that I am level 70... Enjoy this game by losing and winning because by limiting yourself not to lose is limiting yourself to play and counteract with others...

Comment

Originally posted by balautoy View Post
                I am a slow leveller like you before i camped at level 39 level 49 level 59 and level 64 for 1 month each bracket... But its useless now because of Holy Seal , Talents and Sylph which requires exp to level it up... I have been Lord Divine since level 58 and still am Lord Divine now that I am level 70... Enjoy this game by losing and winning because by limiting yourself not to lose is limiting yourself to play and counteract with others...
                Exactly, slow leveling is pointless if you intend to go past 54.
                It's only good for alts you want to dominate with.

Comment

Working...
                X