Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph arena

I think its really silly that exp gained depends on whether you win or not. If I get to rank 5, I can only fight players at ranks 1-4, which all have 2 rare pets and I always lose against them, and end up getting half the exp I would get otherwise. It should either let me choose from a wider range of players, or give the same exp regardless of whether you won or lost.
    Rivx - 66 Mage (78k BR) / 38 Archer (21k BR) @ Kabam S32 |
    Games: Dota 2, SC II, Dark Souls, Skyrim, WoW, D3, PoE

You can fight players lower rank than you, but you won't get points. So make a choice.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

it same like solo arena u choose 4 ....u win or loose

Comment

problem is... if you lose, you get minus points, thus bring your points and rank down, so it's a risk.

I am currently at rank 6 (cause all TOP 5 have Apollo... can't win against cashers)

Comment

only top 5 have PF u lucky :P here like 20+ people have it an apolo is so OP in arena its ******** lol

Comment

I have buy 600 box for try get Apollo got like 70 for can buy pet rest has ben gold and daru, and for try collect pet man allways get white.

The pet is impossibol to get higre and white for some people.
            Character - Taggen
            Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
            Class - Archer
            Battle Rating -2.4M BR
            Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
            Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

Working...
            X