Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iron3y3d View Post
    Yes, ive heard this is true!

but what you got to think is... say you were one of the top players that had to strip... and say their reset was 4am.. would you wake up then just to unequipped yourself? cos i know i wouldnt!

yeah it can be annoying when they dont strip... but they are doing all us a favour after all.
    of course not all players can wake up at 0400 (including myself)

so my method is, before logoff, take off med, % astral, strong sylph (the current situation maybe off sylph), altho can't help lowbies to pass, at least the one who should be able to pass it can do it
    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
    IGN: Kimwong
    CLASS: Knight
    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• at least this tok players can remove their % astrals like determination and goddess blessing or replace determination to lvl 1 ewd
      Luckyâ„¢ s63 archer

Comment

Yes, ive heard this is true!

but what you got to think is... say you were one of the top players that had to strip... and say their reset was 4am.. would you wake up then just to unequipped yourself? cos i know i wouldnt!

yeah it can be annoying when they dont strip... but they are doing all us a favour after all.
        yeah its hard, and I not asked that, but if you cant awake just before you go sleep take "some" gears to lower a bit br to make who can wake up to strip off, so no jerk will be dump enough to try plunder, and at the same time you will not be in tok hard or nm.

I ask for a favor, i just hope I got some attention.

"Personally" this issue make game more painful, and p iss me off, I don't blame players at all, I just blame R2 for their joke to handle this issue, I bet they made their nerfs before come out with tok.
        Last edited by TheVictorious; 04-10-2014, 07:51 AM.
        IGN: TheVictor
        Guild: Warriors
        Server: S19 - Desert Curses
        Class: Mage - level 80
        In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
        ------------------------------------------------------------
        Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• US East Coast Servers already do this .... usually.
          Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Europe servers stopped doing this some weeks ago so the request is still up , if they are on helpfull mood

Server : S38x
            Class : Archer
            BR : 180k+
            Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
              US East Coast Servers already do this .... usually.
              Agree, US East Rocks, very grateful to all strong players, to one who goes ungeared as well as one who don't make it to ranking, by reducing BR idk how. Thanks for helping.
              Sarcasm Intended

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                I don't blame players at all, I just blame R2 for their joke to handle this issue, I bet they made their nerfs before come out with tok.
                yeah that quote i can agree with... its very unusual the way R2 handle things.. makes it impossible for lower br's to even pass normal let alone hard or nm
                Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                Name: iron3y3d
                Guild: Twi§ted
                Class: Knight
                Level: 78
                Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                  of course not all players can wake up at 0400 (including myself)

so my method is, before logoff, take off med, % astral, strong sylph (the current situation maybe off sylph), altho can't help lowbies to pass, at least the one who should be able to pass it can do it
                  Ya better off sylph and remove 1 piece of set so you dont have that much rage. If everyone does that there wont be a problem.

Comment

• Just sharing a bit of thoughts on this issue:
                    Nobody complains that Spire boss lvl 20 is too strong for strong, average or low br players. Only the best get there.
                    Nobody complains that Necropolis lvl 30 is too strong for anyone.
                    TOK has exactly the same philosophy. It comes in levels. If you have low br, you do easy. If you're an average br, you do normal. If you're strong you do hard. And then, and only then, if you are a Top player in a Top Team you do Nightmare.

Don't expect to take a VW Beetle into an F1 Race and finish, let alone win it.

JBird
                    Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                    Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                    One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

• in that case then... noone will be able to beat NM... seeming they are the top players in the cross server....
                      Server:Wartune [S133] Esterwyn
                      Name: iron3y3d
                      Guild: Twi§ted
                      Class: Knight
                      Level: 78
                      Battle Rating: 110K+

One Shot Can Change History

Comment

• Originally posted by JBirdie View Post
                        Just sharing a bit of thoughts on this issue:
                        Nobody complains that Spire boss lvl 20 is too strong for strong, average or low br players. Only the best get there.
                        TOK has exactly the same philosophy. It comes in levels. If you have low br, you do easy. If you're an average br, you do normal. If you're strong you do hard. And then, and only then, if you are a Top player in a Top Team you do Nightmare.

How exactly it's the same when tok depends on real player's shadows that constantly evolve in br and stats, not to mention the bonus?! How is anyone going to catch up? How are the top players even gonna do it? This issue is discussed many times, why can't people realise how tok works once and for all?!
                        THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

in that case then... noone will be able to beat NM... seeming they are the top players in the cross server....
                          That's one of the uses for Warrior Call, Pots and scrolls.
                          Apart from the fact that human brain works better than AI, well at least it should ;-)

JBird
                          Boas Tetas, S60 Leaves Fort
                          Mage lvl.80 ~8M BR, 5xCW Sorceror EU zone
                          One Swallow doensn't make a summer but a Bird crafts a victory

Comment

That's one of the uses for Warrior Call, Pots and scrolls.
                            Apart from the fact that human brain works better than AI, well at least it should ;-)
                            *facepalm*
                            1) they are based on cross-server ranking, so the party will always weaker than the shadow unless the cross server dominated by 1 server only, and the top 4 guys on a team.
                            2) warrior call only gives 30% base stat bonus, while the shadows has flat bonus up to 50%(not sure about this, maybe more?).
                            3) AI has no lag.
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Just sharing a bit of thoughts on this issue:

actually these things by time you being stonger and can beat it, for tok more time, tok itself being stronger, cuz its depends on unstable rules and strength calculation, if tok was with "mobs" no problem cuz its then would be known and by the time you will get stronger and beat it, cuz its fixed strength.

So players who supposed to beat tok nm, in case its released for ubers will not be able to beat it for ever ! stronger you be, extra stronger tok you have ! you grow, tok grows twice !

but for tok, I was able to solo normal ! but after pets released, i'm not able even to solo easy ! in stage 5 easy Its so damn hurt ! wonder how it will become after AI awaken !

this is an example, when you get stronger but you getting less progress in same challenge !
                              Last edited by TheVictorious; 04-10-2014, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                                *facepalm*
                                1) they are based on cross-server ranking, so the party will always weaker than the shadow unless the cross server dominated by 1 server only, and the top 4 guys on a team.
                                2) warrior call only gives 30% base stat bonus, while the shadows has flat bonus up to 50%(not sure about this, maybe more?).
                                3) AI has no lag.
                                + AI has more than 5 skills to use.

Comment

Working...
                                X