Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CrypticMystic View Post
    They are doing you a favor. It is not obligatory. The timing is rough for many (3am - 5am). In spite of doing favors, what do people do? Whine on forums and take advantage of their stripping ro plunder them. I would be pis sed off, if I was one of the top 8. I don't think I would bother waking up at those times just to get back what others are giving back to them.
    Quite honestly, at least if whats starting to happen on the west coast kabam servers is any indication, I wouldn't strip regardless if I was somehow top 8. The bashing by ppl i ridiculous, like ppl running around IN tok itself (big cashers.... lol) wearing sylphs like FKUEliatan, and one thats the same but with Matt's name on it. I haven't seen them stripping, yet they bashing two of the NM ppl who aren't, one of which said she's on vacation... classy. lol. Honestly ppl don't deserve it when they are stripped with all the whining that goes on.

What we all have to look at in tok hard today...
    http://prntscr.com/3az83i
    Archer ~ 490k+ Battle Rating ~ Level 80 ~ Main sylph gold hercules

Comment

• Zebq is no more playing this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
        To all,

Any one from that servers ... could tell them to help us like other did :

Linketong, Onimad, Gerrad, R4ge, lapasha ... to help us pass in TOK Hard ... please go to website : ...

Linketong Is Lovely shes not even nice and she only cares about herself and if they want to not strip its there choice
        Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-21-2014, 05:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ole.Joe View Post
          haha lookslike the tok hard turned into nm mode now on difficulity X_X, next month normal mode will be as hard as nm mode? lol GL

kabam west servers normal is very hard

most of the time it is 4 knights and they all spam apollo shield, agorean shield and intercept

none of them are stripped and at least 2 nm players strip
          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
          Class: Archer
          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Hobo View Post
            kabam west servers normal is very hard

most of the time it is 4 knights and they all spam apollo shield, agorean shield and intercept

none of them are stripped and at least 2 nm players strip
            damn man u unlocked the darkest secret to knights skills in group arena , and with those skills i bet they can push mages harder to their limits lol . those skills are extreme

Comment

• Tok hard high br pls read

high br thanks for naked tok nm but pls nake tok hard need to pass it im waiting 2 months for pass it Thank you
              Low Casher Just VIP
              S389 LeonidasGR

Comment

• stripping in midnight not their duty, some players like me can never strip in midnight

and furthermore you don't stated your timezone, and I think if you wait for 2 months and still 0 day strip that's mean some of them will never strip so other rank 5-8 players also won't strip (as meaningless if someone not strip)
                SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                IGN: Kimwong
                CLASS: Knight
                PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• i feel like this is completely unfair since lately not even tok EASY is actually easy... we went in with a knight tank 80k base br, 2 mages 60k and a second knight 65k, we even full potted and everything and still couldnt even kill 2!!! and out of 10 tries only 2 of them we managed to kill 1.

the idea of tok is nice and funny, but after a while it just gets frustrating, how much br do we have to reach to beat EASY??? (im not talking hard/nm here)
                  to make an example: its just like you would have to get to 20k BR to be able to get through Nether Forest and Claristun (20 and 25 mpd) which is just plain stupid. they should nerf those ppl`s stats even if just a bit

Comment

• Originally posted by ADYXZ View Post
                    i feel like this is completely unfair since lately not even tok EASY is actually easy... we went in with a knight tank 80k base br, 2 mages 60k and a second knight 65k, we even full potted and everything and still couldnt even kill 2!!! and out of 10 tries only 2 of them we managed to kill 1.

the idea of tok is nice and funny, but after a while it just gets frustrating, how much br do we have to reach to beat EASY??? (im not talking hard/nm here)
                    to make an example: its just like you would have to get to 20k BR to be able to get through Nether Forest and Claristun (20 and 25 mpd) which is just plain stupid. they should nerf those ppl`s stats even if just a bit
                    the difficluty of the ToK clones is multiplied by a fixed factor (eg ToK NM wave 5 is x1.5 of the clone stat)

for some active servers, the tok easy players may even have 160K+ BR, so even multiply by a fixed factor (e.g. x 0.4), the clones still 60K+ BR and their monster sylph still hit hard

my suggestion is that, every difficulty should set set a BR limit, for example my exaple stated 60K in tok easy which is not possible for newbies (but tok easy is designed for newbies)

set a limit eg 30K BR so even the clone BR exceed 30K they will only set it to 30K maximum

for ToK NM,/Hard, I think no limit is needed as the one who challenge these 2 stages must be monster XD
                    Last edited by kimwong; 06-08-2014, 06:18 AM.
                    SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                    IGN: Kimwong
                    CLASS: Knight
                    PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                    BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                    Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                      the difficluty of the ToK clones is multiplied by a fixed factor (eg ToK NM wave 5 is x1.5 of the clone stat)

for some active servers, the tok easy players may even have 160K+ BR, so even multiply by a fixed factor (e.g. x 0.4), the clones still 60K+ BR and their monster sylph still hit hard

my suggestion is that, every difficulty should set set a BR limit, for example my exaple stated 60K in tok easy which is not possible for newbies (but tok easy is designed for newbies)

set a limit eg 30K BR so even the clone BR exceed 30K they will only set it to 30K maximum

for ToK NM,/Hard, I think no limit is needed as the one who challenge these 2 stages must be monster XD
                      exactly,finally someone who understands me/us. its both pointless and not that much of a challenge the way it is right now (a challenge is something you can overcome).
                      and btw just to say a funny thing: in EASY tok (the "easy" name being a joke) there is rabid goat having 180 BR while 3 of her astrals DONT EVEN GIVE BR (being will destroyer, enhanced goddess blessing and enhanced deflection).

at this point the whole "tok" event is just plain stupid, given that for someone unable to beat easy, wasting pots and scrolls (and more important wasting 40 minutes in trying different formations, strategies, skills, or just randomly trying again hoping the shadows will use the "wrong" skills to favour us) for 3-4 bronze chests, so more practically for 20 insignia 50k daru and 5 soul crystals, is just not worth it. main reason to do it is just the 300k exp and the 5 devotion.

Comment

• How is that unfair? They spent lot's of cash to be in top that's why it's called tower of kings you have the team or br to beat them good go for it if not stop the whining

Just to edit yes we got to tok nm when every1 was dressed was hard but we did it

Comment

• how exactly that is unfair? they spent lots of cash NOT ONLY to ** us in bg, in arenas, in class wars, in everything that is cross server, now they also come to our server as "pve" challenge to ** us in there too? dude how stupid are you?

im not asking for ppl to literally undress so we get to NM, im just saying its stupid for ppl (especially the ones who unlock TOK at 38) to fight monsters with 200k br in something called EASY! so either call it "quite hard", "very hard", "nightmare" and "impossible" or dont even bother opening that event till lv70 and add the mount pieces as a daily reward, cuz its not easy for anyone thats not in the top10.

just for the record: id love to see you trying, if u started this game recently (4-5 months) to have to unlock the normal difficulty while fighting vs orange sylphs

Comment

• First of all stop swearing or is it in your nature? Second i would love the chalenge even if i could not beat normal or easy The game goes forward for players that acctually play it not for the ones that joins now deal with it. Same goes for most of the games.

Comment

• All of you who are not in US West, wish you`d be there to see players like Wartawan, Invasian and few others who doesnt give a **** about others and in 1 year i never saw them naked or at least with weak sylph in the latest patches. So to all of you stop making this like they`re forced to strip, if they want to do it they simply do, but since they cash hard to get into top i doubt new incoming players like WilliamTell and the ones i mentioned will ever strip.

PS: many thanks to Kessar, Kazuma, Barbarella, Tufool for taking gear off from time to time
                              Player: sunshinε
                              Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                              Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                              Level: 80
                              Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• so you are just saying the following: "all new players/newcomers, too bad for you, you can all quit/go to hell, cash or deal with it" right?

a challenge is something that CAN be beaten. spire is a challenge, get stronger, kill 1 maybe 2 new bosses, fail, get stronger, etc.
                                mpds are a challenge, the necropolis is a challenge, the sky trail is a challenge.

something that can not be beaten is a wall, not a challenge. most players from "easy" tok are not even full 80 set (they all miss 2-3 pieces). by the time me and my team improve, they will probably have improved so much that whatever we did would have been useless. im not asking for stuff without having to work for it, but how are all the players that started less than 6 months ago even get to normal/hard tok? please enlighten me. how can we compete with 4 ppl who wear the 80gear (not even counting 8 astrals at lvl 8 and above, mounts, soul engraving, higher gems, higher fate skill)? the only way i see it is to get the lv80 set ourselves, or at least close to that. let me ask you a question? how long does that take? 1 year? or similar to that? the numbers are clear here my friend, and to be honest to spend 1 year to get to win the EASY part of a contest sounds plain retarded to me.

and before calling me a whiner for this, how can you say you would have loved the challenge? do you run hard or nm? cuz in nm there are more naked ppl, so someone who looks to the challenge should pick the hard over the nm, but i bet you dont. (hypocrite much?)
                                i checked the stats darkstorm has, she is the top of the top game wide, and as naked with no astrals she has the SAME STATS as i have, which are lower than those of the 2 knights i play with. so at 90% i say this: we would even have an EASIER time getting through tok nm mode (3/4 players are naked go check) than we have going through easy mode.

EDIT: just for the record this is more of a complaint adressed to R2/7road than to the players themselves, the bad thing was done by the game producers who didnt think this one through at all.
                                Last edited by ADYXZ; 06-08-2014, 07:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X