Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
    Unless your name is VixenQueer.
    Yes except her lol I hope Anne keeps it up and beats her :P
    @ADYXZ: I guess that's a good point, but they can still use the Soul Crystals for more whips and all.
    But I've always thought ToK is a broken feature and should be removed, even though I've gotten so many SC, insigs and runestones from it. xD

Comment

• difference being to them some more SCs are a whimp to get what? MAYBE 2-3 lvls of mount stats (so we talk abt 10-15 int/str/def/end), to the ppl who actually run tok with a purpose what is inside those boxes can make a big difference... if the feature is SO broken why don they just ADD attempts:
      tok nm: 1 attempt, go as high as u can, good luck with drops
      tok easy: 20 attempts (daily), get a patient team, waste 2+ hrs of your life, get ****, but still be satisfied u have a chance of reaching something comparable to nm drops.
      lets take a look at info from wartune wiki:
      100.000 EXP---------->2.500.000 EXP
      Bronze King Chest --->Diamond King Chest
      5 Lvl.1 Daru Pearls--->1 Lvl. 70 Legendary Stones
      1 Shadow Soul------->3 Shadow Souls
      5 Spirit Crystals------>120 Spirit Crystals
      5 Runestones-------->120 Runestones
      20 Insignias--------->500 Insignias

SC and runes go up 24 times, exp and insignia 25 times, chance for lv70 stones, the souls are garbage
      i would rather spend 2 hrs doing stupid tok easy than doing the new wilds event for 3 months to get less than 200k gold and a retarded mount in 3 months+ from now

in the end getting stronger is also abt saving time (void nm used to take our team 40 minutes as new 40s, now take 5 min in solo, only cuz u teleport a lot, or it would be 2 minutes)

Comment

• Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
        Unless your name is VixenQueer.
        huh, her name bypassed the censor somehow.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          huh, her name bypassed the censor somehow.
          I guess when you purposefully throw yourself into ToK NM and gear up just to screw people over even censor hates you lol

Comment

• I do try to stay awake for stripping in tok nm but last couple of nights I've failed badly -.- but the person behind also dressed so wouldn't of made difference (Alci) if I don't make it ill just take off sylph ( euro server)
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

• Originally posted by LyNxEfecT View Post
              I do try to stay awake for stripping in tok nm but last couple of nights I've failed badly -.- but the person behind also dressed so wouldn't of made difference (Alci) if I don't make it ill just take off sylph ( euro server)
              thanks a lot for trying
              RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
              Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

• so much for the crying.. lol
                “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Please help

Anyone Knows Whos in The Top 5 To 8 Strength Cross-server Please Ask Them That We Can't Pass Tower Of Kings Hard Till now !

Comment

• Originally posted by †EvaNesCenCe View Post
                    Anyone Knows Whos in The Top 5 To 8 Strength Cross-server Please Ask Them That We Can't Pass Tower Of Kings Hard Till now !
                    When I see such lower plyers' attitude, I know why some top people just don't want to take off their sylph not mentioning taking off anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
                      When I see such lower plyers' attitude, I know why some top people just don't want to take off their sylph not mentioning taking off anything else.
                      same, if there are ppl forcing (yes forceing even not request), I will even make tok hard more harder, want to to strip all? I won't even take off med if you order me to do

really hate some players taking stripping as our duties
                      SERVER: Kong Server 4 Oceanic (others see us as Kong-S6)
                      IGN: Kimwong
                      CLASS: Knight
                      PLAYER TYPE: Light casher
                      BATTLE RATING: 300K - 420K range
                      Casual playing now, not gonna spend too much time

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                        same, if there are ppl forcing (yes forceing even not request), I will even make tok hard more harder, want to to strip all? I won't even take off med if you order me to do

really hate some players taking stripping as our duties
                        +1.. this whole thread is demanding them to strip and not even asking politely. you all are lucky they dun have an option to pot up.. lol

Dun be greedy.. go do easy if hard is too hard for those who demand them to strip.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                          Lapasha, Ricco, Nazurtiti .... Pls someone who 1 server with them ... plzz tell them to undress ..
                          who you think you are?

Comment

• Originally posted by kimwong View Post
                            same, if there are ppl forcing (yes forceing even not request), I will even make tok hard more harder, want to to strip all? I won't even take off med if you order me to do really hate some players taking stripping as our duties
                            I matched once in a 80 BG and asked Wartawan & Invasian (top 2 cross-server) very very polite, but they didnt even bothered to answer or to say something. Those kind of players dont know what is like to "help" others, they`re just for themselfs. Its written on their fourhead "Ohhh, look at me i have 250k BR, i`m on rank 1 , 2 and i`ll win 1000$ monthly from R2 staying here". I have a huge respect for the ones who do strip and try to make things easier for others, not only on US West, whole zones
                            Player: sunshinε
                            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                            Level: 80
                            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
                              I matched once in a 80 BG and asked Wartawan & Invasian (top 2 cross-server) very very polite, but they didnt even bothered to answer or to say something. Those kind of players dont know what is like to "help" others, they`re just for themselfs. Its written on their fourhead "Ohhh, look at me i have 250k BR, i`m on rank 1 , 2 and i`ll win 1000$ monthly from R2 staying here". I have a huge respect for the ones who do strip and try to make things easier for others, not only on US West, whole zones
                              you asked in english? dun be surprise if they dun understand english.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdGrr View Post
                                you asked in english? dun be surprise if they dun understand english.
                                Ya i asked in english. I`m on US West, most likely Invasian is american, dunno about Wartawan but even so.. everyone who plays this game understands "please strip in tok nightmare" words.
                                Player: sunshinε
                                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                                Level: 80
                                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X