Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

To all,

Any one from that servers ... could tell them to help us like other did :

Linketong, Onimad, Gerrad, R4ge, lapasha ... to help us pass in TOK Hard ... please go to website : ...
    Last edited by MemoryLane; 11-30-2013, 01:57 AM. Reason: removed illegal URL

Enough threads about this, there is a search-button for a reason and i doubt they all care, they don't all read forums and would need player contact.
    Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

haha lookslike the tok hard turned into nm mode now on difficulity X_X, next month normal mode will be as hard as nm mode? lol GL
      -West Coast S115

Comment

Miss-read it at first point, but symedia made a thread for nm players too help others, best too redirect those players to that thread since theirs a whole guide on symedia's thread.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
          Enough threads about this, there is a search-button for a reason and i doubt they all care, they don't all read forums and would need player contact.
          Oww ... Now ur the owner of wartune ??? ... can said " Enough " ... I think I can post anything here and do i must get policy from u ?????

Please read my sentence .... do I direct to them ? if they read ok but I wrote to other ppls in that server to tell them .. " Any one from that servers ... could tell them to help us like other did " ...

Comment

Just saying, 1 single gear char in tok nm 4/5 is harder then whole of hard x_X

Comment

Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
              Oww ... Now ur the owner of wartune ??? ... can said " Enough " ... I think I can post anything here and do i must get policy from u ?????

Please read my sentence .... do I direct to them ? if they read ok but I wrote to other ppls in that server to tell them .. " Any one from that servers ... could tell them to help us like other did " ...
              I basically claimed, Better too see if theirs not any other thread already about the subject, rather then spamming away other as well important threads, and i only posted a suggestion, take it how you want, i don't really care.

Level 44.

Comment

lapasha takes his gear off only in hard mode.
                Nazurtiti I doubt he cares/wants.
                Ricco quit from what I know, no gear change, items, gems, stats, etc.
                Valerios, same like lapasha ( or he doesn't even care ).
                My suggestion? Do nm or get top players from your server and pass hard mode.
                Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Originally posted by po1NNNt View Post
                  lapasha takes his gear off only in hard mode.
                  Nazurtiti I doubt he cares/wants.
                  Ricco quit from what I know, no gear change, items, gems, stats, etc.
                  Valerios, same like lapasha ( or he doesn't even care ).
                  My suggestion? Do nm or get top players from your server and pass hard mode.

I want do NM but must pass Hard mode first .. I think Ricco still not quit as I see his Strength increasing fast after patch ..

Little bit difficult for Top player as they only want to do their run ... so I'm begging help to those server ppls ..

Comment

Might be, but like I said, the people who did nm yesterday saw that lapasha had full gear, now in hard he is naked.
                    Simple reason : He lets you to do hard, but not nm.
                    A easy contact will be to go to their server and talk with them or with some of their guild members first.
                    You'll see that if lapasha will get again in nm he'll be full again and almost impossible if you aren't like 105k+ with your whole team ( unbuffed ).
                    Being the best isn't all it's made out to be. When you're strong, you become arrogant and withdrawn. Even if what you sought after was your dream.
                    Those who can't acknowledge their real selves are bound to fail.
                    That imitating someone you respect is something you do in order to grow. You can't use it as a disguise to pretend to be someone you are not.

Comment

Ricco has not quit, he's in my team. Valerios is my GM. They are both aware of the TOK issue... however, they have a private competition on the Top Warrior title.... so don't hold your breath people!
                      Last edited by Mibbette; 11-08-2013, 08:37 AM.
                      S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
                        Ricco has not quit, he's in my team. Valerios is my GM. They are both aware of the TOK issue... however, they have a private competition on the Top Warrior title.... so don't hold your breath people!
                        Are they immensly stupid? Seems like most heavy cashers are completely brain-dead.
                        As long as they take their stuff off AFTER 3:15, they will still be able to hold their title, eventhough this "competition" just further proves my point that they're extremely dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by Mibbette View Post
                          Could u share when the competition is over ... so they can help us here ..

Another thing I want to know is ... Does Medalion take effect in TOK ? beside increasing HP ? I mean defense and Attack % .. is it any effect ?
                          Last edited by VicZar; 01-03-2014, 08:18 AM. Reason: Merged

Comment

please be aware that the people doing this have to log in between 3 and 5 am so you cant blame anyone who doesnt do this. but thanks a lot to those who did

Comment

Lapasha, Ricco, Nazurtiti .... Pls someone who 1 server with them ... plzz tell them to undress ..

Comment

Working...
                              X