Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    No, if you want to pass it earn it, not going to give it to you for free.
    lol! Who are you ?

and does I need reply my last thread about this tok to read discussion we made? that issue of tok is bugged and unbalanced ! more strong player harder tok you have! Even top 4 players in case they was together I bet they will not reach stage 4 in tok nm.

Anyway, i'm not going open this cuz we alreay discussed it here : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....thread./page28

BTW was separated thread But forum admin merged after a few days ! with no even ask me ! and its all about different topic.
    So annoying.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

Comment

• Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
      lol! Who are you ?

and does I need reply my last thread about this tok to read discussion we made? that issue of tok is bugged and unbalanced ! more strong player harder tok you have! Even top 4 players in case they was together I bet they will not reach stage 4 in tok nm.

Anyway, i'm not going open this cuz we alreay discussed it here : http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....thread./page28

BTW was separated thread But forum admin merged after a few days ! with no even ask me ! and its all about different topic.
      So annoying.
      You're a disgrace to the population of this game.

P.S: new captcha system sucks badly, I will stop posting on this forum is it isn't removed.

Comment

• Originally posted by winlord View Post

P.S: new captcha system sucks badly, I will stop posting on this forum is it isn't removed.
        Agree, punish all players and add something like that suk end of good trolling times

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

lol! Who are you ?

So annoying.
          I'm one of the people your asking to strip, and I shall not do so as people are ungrateful when it is done. no second chances.

Comment

Shall you explain why? and how?

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
            I'm one of the people your asking to strip, and I shall not do so as people are ungrateful when it is done. no second chances.
            Well, as you wish, but if you count me with those ppl, if you ever saw my comments about this issue, you would not said this.

Comment

Hi

I know you are good people , and you just stopped strip off because Zebq, but now since new tok system remove talents of shadow, include seal, so anybody can stun for 3 rounds, may you just do strip again, and keep Zebq alone since 4 players can keep him in stun for ever.

Thanks.
              keep stunning zebq like hell coz she refuse to undess , it can be really good taste of her medicine

inother words i read the whole thread and i was like ppl are making ♥ advertisements on this thread .
              Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-13-2014, 10:36 AM. Reason: Language

Comment

• Well I would like to kick zebq's ***, so can you leave him on our hands for at least one day ? :P

Comment

• Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                  Well I would like to kick zebq's ***, so can you leave him on our hands for at least one day ? :P

thats can be satisfying for me as long as u beat the **** out of him with full stun per minute

Comment

I agreed with him too...so I guess I'm a disgrace for wanting to strip...T.T

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Agree, punish all players and add something like that suk end of good trolling times
                    Not really...not all players being punished...just R2 players while Kong and the other x servers we meet get all the fun in ToK NM and soon their weak players will be stronger than R2 Average players. So don't complain when CW is dominated by Kong and other non-R2 publisher players and all R2 players gonna get is few hundred crystals each CW. In BG will be same issue. Have fun being forced to spend more $$$ just to keep up when you could've kept up for free if they bothered to help strip...

Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                    I dun recall your name being on the EU x-server...at least for R2 servers...even if you don't strip I doubt it'll affect us anyway...
                    IGN: Athena
                    Server: S5 - Roaring Wetlands
                    Class: Archer
                    Difficulty Level: Noob
                    BR: 176k / 180k (with block and hp astral instead of illusion and deflect =P)

Comment

• Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                      I agreed with him too...so I guess I'm a disgrace for wanting to strip...T.T

Not really...not all players being punished...just R2 players while Kong and the other x servers we meet get all the fun in ToK NM and soon their weak players will be stronger than R2 Average players. So don't complain when CW is dominated by Kong and other non-R2 publisher players and all R2 players gonna get is few hundred crystals each CW. In BG will be same issue. Have fun being forced to spend more $$$ just to keep up when you could've kept up for free if they bothered to help strip...

I dun recall your name being on the EU x-server...at least for R2 servers...even if you don't strip I doubt it'll affect us anyway...
                      That was aBout captcha but u are totaly right about how it kick r2 players arse wut we can do,even if Zebq will be solo dressed and can be stuned over and over, in top 4 from wut i see are crazy cashers like he , and also they dont care about resteven in oceanic timezone pipster strip...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                      ~135k Br

_________

Comment

• henbrum choice

Originally posted by bakuryuuha View Post
                        GOOD point to tell them, Actually Kong now in avg become stronger than R2 players (R2 will not care about this at all because Kong is their client).

But players will lose this not R2, and will push whales to pay more, so R2 have fun with this, whales have fun with paying more, the rest have nothing except suggests for ways to help solve this issue.

Comment

• Originally posted by R23899557 View Post
                          To all,

Any one from that servers ... could tell them to help us like other did :

Linketong, Onimad, Gerrad, R4ge, lapasha ... to help us pass in TOK Hard ... please go to website : ...
                          Its been a long time since TOK hard has been naked. Many of my friends are stuck there. Tok hard is really really hard. I support your call for them to go naked.

Comment

• ooo yeah!!! go naked again ! and start stripping in tok !!

this is gonna get more interesing ,, i better grap a popcorn and a chair for this enterainment

Comment

• Originally posted by Mugetsu110 View Post
                              thats can be satisfying for me as long as u beat the **** out of him with full stun per minute
                              It is impossible to beat **** out from this guy bcoz he is made of ****

Comment

• Im not trying to take it off the top guys but as far as i can comment its mostly r2 fault , the times are ♥ up and the rest is kinda some ppl fault either we like it or not , from the day zebq came back he was ALWAYS naked ... and when he stopped i wanted to try contact him to ask what happened , so i talked with a guildmate of his and he told me that ppl was abusing his help in many ways when he was "naked" so tbh i agree with what he does , since ppl dont appriciate it , or for example lapasha (r2 fault) his timezone is differend so he cant even log from GB so stipping at his time is impossible ... im not trying to blame the rest and defend zebq , lapasha or anyone but sometimes its not exactly how it looks and we bring it our selfs
                                Last edited by EsmeWeatherwax; 04-15-2014, 03:42 AM. Reason: Language

Server : S38x
                                Class : Archer
                                BR : 180k+
                                Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

Working...
                                X