Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ToK] The "Please help me pass ToK by stripping" thread.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
    I matched once in a 80 BG and asked Wartawan & Invasian (top 2 cross-server) very very polite, but they didnt even bothered to answer or to say something. Those kind of players dont know what is like to "help" others, they`re just for themselfs. Its written on their fourhead "Ohhh, look at me i have 250k BR, i`m on rank 1 , 2 and i`ll win 1000$ monthly from R2 staying here". I have a huge respect for the ones who do strip and try to make things easier for others, not only on US West, whole zones
    The problem is, many might've already ordered them to undress and they just stop bothering.
    Unfortunately, many of us may pay for others' arrogance.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
      The problem is, many might've already ordered them to undress and they just stop bothering.
      Unfortunately, many of us may pay for others' arrogance.
      Might be a reason but.. funny thing is i never saw never them naked, and i play for a year. Like i said, those kind of players are just for themselfs, no need to bother with threads on forum or asking them when you meet in BG/Arena. I finish tok hard daily so i`m okay with it, even tho i`d like doing tok nightmare everyday
      Player: sunshinε
      Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
      Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
      Level: 80
      Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Might be a reason but.. funny thing is i never saw never them naked, and i play for a year. Like i said, those kind of players are just for themselfs, no need to bother with threads on forum or asking them when you meet in BG/Arena. I finish tok hard daily so i`m okay with it, even tho i`d like doing tok nightmare everyday
        maybe they are a loner.. sad but.. we just have to hit harder.
        “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

Please define "naked".
          Do you mean completely naked or the state that I call "undressed" - no sylph, no medallion, no percent-based astrals.
          If you mean completely naked - some just won't stay up late to get naked for others.
          If you mean "undressed" - it would be really nice of them if they at least tried. But on the other hand, they're not obligated to.

We have an archer who's never took off anything (always with sylph, med and so on).
          Many players asked him, but he never changed his mind.
          He has his philosophy, it's his choice and it's nothing we can do about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Caballero1321 View Post
            Please define "naked".
            Do you mean completely naked or the state that I call "undressed" - no sylph, no medallion, no percent-based astrals.
            If you mean completely naked - some just won't stay up late to get naked for others.
            If you mean "undressed" - it would be really nice of them if they at least tried. But on the other hand, they're not obligated to.

We have an archer who's never took off anything (always with sylph, med and so on).
            Many players asked him, but he never changed his mind.
            He has his philosophy, it's his choice and it's nothing we can do about it.
            Naked = Undressed

Not even med or sylph down from them
            Player: sunshinε
            Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
            Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
            Level: 80
            Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

• I heard tok along with spire will be removed in future patch. Maybe its for the better since its so unfair. Some people have to do slavery work, will others just sit back and relax.

Comment

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
                I'm one of the people your asking to strip, and I shall not do so as people are ungrateful when it is done. no second chances.
                I totally agree with you - I have put up with enough foul mouthed abuse! Now I have no intention of either reducing gear, or stripping again! What started as a favor, has now become some sort of obligation. I always help plenty of people in the game in different ways whenever I can, probably a lot more then some of the moaners here. However I won't be told what I have to do! If people don't like that too bad!
                Last edited by Howie1; 08-04-2014, 05:28 PM.

Comment

• howie, the point is some ppl get frustrated and feel helpless (you top guys are so strong it would be impossible for anyone to pass even a stage of tok) and many see it as a whim not to undress. it is not an obligation, its just something nice that many would appreciate. i you reconsidered your choice you would help thousands of players so why not giving it a second thought at some point?
                  and if u think im kissing your *** for my purposes im not: you are at the moment in the tok nightmare version, on my server no one even defeated stage 2 of normal so it doesnt give me any advantage seing ppl from other toks undress

on another notice: can anyone give me the aprox BR needed by each team member to pass normal? just to have an idea

Comment

• A reminder to everyone:
                    why people paid so much in this crappy game? the most common reason is to boost their ego.
                    now, would you expect people with so much ego to bent down to commoners? think again.
                    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

• Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      A reminder to everyone:
                      why people paid so much in this crappy game? the most common reason is to boost their ego.
                      now, would you expect people with so much ego to bent down to commoners? think again.
                      where do i read that from.. sound so familiar.. : )
                      “Men trust God by risking rejection. Women trust God by waiting.”

Comment

• Kindly request for ElKabong and Atroxia

Guys,

For the love of God, PLEASE switch your sylphs, I don't need you to strip or anything so extreme, but those friggin' Tritons you two have adopted make getting past the third stage in ToK Nightmare nearly impossible.

Thank you ;-)

~Deo

EDIT - I don't appreciate the post being moved, I'm not asking anyone to strip, it was right there in the WORDS.
                        Last edited by deodanth01; 11-18-2014, 06:54 PM.

Comment

• lol
                          nobody will be stripping or removing sylphs until HoF is over
                          (except Byron, that guys a champ)
                          IGN/Server: Crusader Kabam 62
                          Class: Archer
                          Battle Rating: 275k (with herc br)

Guild: Black Lotus
                          Sylph: Hercules ★★ 46968
                          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                          but yeah. Robo_Hobo for presidente

Comment

• I don't post very often in forums but I just happened to see this thread again .

I'm honestly surprised that this is still an ongoing thing (granted newer players revive the flames),
                            but I'm disgusted at how people seem to think that by knowing that SOME players making it TOK easy
                            for SOME servers all of a sudden makes those who don't into jerks. what the actual **** people?

ALL it is, is a shortcut, that some people may have the fortune of using, that DOES NOT make everyone entitled to it.
                            Those of you getting ****** off because someone you've never met apparently doesn't care about you...********************
                            ...go eat a cookie and calm the f down.

if you get a good day of TOK...GOOD FOR YOU...if you (oh R2 forbid) have to actually put some effort into it,
                            play through the game like it was meant to be played, suck it up. I don't think I've ever even thought about TOK as much as you all do..

Played through easy and normal when it first released, sometimes got carried a little through hard mode (never even considered NM), then the trick was found,
                            used it to pass through hard mode more often (still didn't give a hoot about NM) up until sylphs were added to the shadows....then I had to go back down to normal for a while...big whoop. now hard mode isn't so bad again.

Got through it without having to hate on the top players (who have put a hell of a lot more time and effort, $$$, patience, and frustrating struggles into this game than me) and I'm doing pretty good as far as the competition in my server or csgb.

I'm just getting ranty now but i just don't like how some of you can go from being normal players to acting like you're being cheated after hearing of this trick.

Can't wait to see how badly you all will whine and moan if R2 ever changed BR check time or adds more, or whatever ridiculous algorithm in order to 'correct their mistake' ....

Be a little more grateful that you haven't made these top players rage against you anymore than you already have,
                            for all the attention it gets, remember this gimmick probably shouldn't even exist in the first place.

Comment

• The trouble is the event by itself

It's not normal to make an event with the top 12 player in it, how new player are supposed to face it ^^

Could be great if the refresh was each 3month, so it put a goal to player, try to be strong enough to face it in 2month to get award during 1month
                              But i wonder how many can do NM, not cause of the player inside it, cause of the event by itself

Hopefully even the event is not well designed, we have some incredible and nice player who sometimes got naked in all difficulties
                              But it's a human trick, they don't have to do it, they won nothing to do it, nothing except complain and insult when they don't, instead of complain post against them, you should complain about the even itself and thank them for all they've allready did to help most of the player

Even i can't do nm, even hard, i know these player are awsome and are nice to all the community, trying their best to help all the other player (free or casher, young or older)
                              All of you know they are in the top, you know their name, you know who can help you, they don't know any of us, they don't do it for someone in particular, they help evrybody !!!
                              Faith in humanity restored!
                              Noob Archer, Low Br, Can't complete anything, Useless ..... but still here on S181

Comment

• ToK just needs to be rebalanced so that it doesn't take an act of God to get through Hard & NM. Instead they've consistently made it harder, by nerfing stun and letting the ToK clones activate their sylphs.

Comment

Working...
                                X