voucher & bound balens?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• voucher & bound balens?

i just wanna know everybody that 1 bb is equal to 20 v how come the prices arent change its too expensive. i think warune should change costing like 5 min cooldown is 1 bb. or a socket rod for 9 bb

or a way to get alot of bound balens

Lol, you're crazy.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pheedy;711314]i just wanna know everybody that 1 bb is equal to 20 v how come the prices arent change its too expensive. i think warune should change costing like 5 min cooldown is 1 bb. or a socket rod for 9 bb

i see ur anoob, u can buy rods only whit balens and its 185 why shod they give them away for 9 bb u stupid ?
      as for the cooldowns same there if u had no vouchers u need too spend balens for speed upp cds , u cant come whit **** 1bb is 20 vouchers coz vouchers dont exist in the game deleted, finisht nada ! u gat ur bb only as compensacion for vouchers u had atm .

Comment

Farm is actually cheaper now.

For the rest, r2games need to keep a steady income to pay investors etc, they only host the game.
        Character name: Silence

Class: mage.

Server: 490.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Pheedy View Post
          i just wanna know everybody that 1 bb is equal to 20 v how come the prices aren't change its too expensive. i think warune should change costing like 5 min cooldown is 1 bb. or a socket rod for 9 bb

Um bound balens are easy to come buy yesterday with out trying to hunt down every possible source like another 60 stam blitz i got well over 150 pushing towards 175 or 200.

I don't get why freeloaders just can not ever be made happy. From what i can tell wartune now offers about 40-50 usd free per month with ease through bound balens isn't that enough? figure 150ish bound balens that can buy over 90% of stuff from the shops. 150-175*30=4500-5250 That is not counting any events/quest that may also give BB and just pure luck. And just the fact that you can now with out doubt do full cata blitz with key for 2x gems getting a lvl 6 every 4 days means that with a little work all the free loaders (non cashing winers) can be just as powerful as those who pay for wartune aka cashers.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
            Farm is actually cheaper now.

For the rest, r2games need to keep a steady income to pay investors etc, they only host the game.
            yeah , its funny how many ppl spend tousends or vouchers on they farm instead on wb buffs and they still gat only lvl 4 farm i upgradet my too lvl 5 in 1 day from compensacion pack 300 bb

Comment

Bought clothes, happy with this, even though inventory is expensive now it's a price to pay, to get the rest.

I see no reason to complain.

The fact you can buy socket rods now, crypt keys you're actually getting a bonus, especially if you had saved vouchers in advance, doing actual research and study to future patches would've helped you, you only got yourself to blame in the end.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Galvon View Post
                Bought clothes, happy with this, even though inventory is expensive now it's a price to pay, to get the rest.

I see no reason to complain.

The fact you can buy socket rods now, crypt keys you're actually getting a bonus, especially if you had saved vouchers in advance, doing actual research and study to future patches would've helped you, you only got yourself to blame in the end.
                I didn't even save all that many vouchers up

On a 150 camp blitz with skele keys i got 90 BBand misc stuff yesterday on a full blitz i got 60+cata key with skele keys + another 150 stam blitz 90 more BB and misc

This is from the bloodnight map and not counting the 10 i got from guild wheel or the comp pack. And also i skipped my last 60 stam that would have gave another say 30 to 60 so around 390 in 2 days have been avail not counting comp pack etc.

This patch has balanced out things nicely between free players and paying players. Free loaders will never be happy no matter what 7 road r2 kong kabam etc do. Heck they could be given every thing free and paid cold hard cash to play wartune and would still find some reason to wine.

Comment

Originally posted by xnovaflarex View Post
                  This patch has balanced out things nicely between free players and paying players. Free loaders will never be happy no matter what 7 road r2 kong kabam etc do. Heck they could be given every thing free and paid cold hard cash to play wartune and would still find some reason to wine.
                  Agree u give a no-casher something free and they wine for more !

Comment

[QUOTE=Psxplayer;711324]
                    Originally posted by Pheedy View Post
                    i just wanna know everybody that 1 bb is equal to 20 v how come the prices arent change its too expensive. i think warune should change costing like 5 min cooldown is 1 bb. or a socket rod for 9 bb

i see ur anoob, u can buy rods only whit balens and its 185 why shod they give them away for 9 bb u stupid ?
                    as for the cooldowns same there if u had no vouchers u need too spend balens for speed upp cds , u cant come whit **** 1bb is 20 vouchers coz vouchers dont exist in the game deleted, finisht nada ! u gat ur bb only as compensacion for vouchers u had atm .
                    you're a noob too bad grammar

Comment

[QUOTE=Pheedy;711360]
                      Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post

you're a noob too bad grammar

You know people target grammar when they can't win an argument/discussion.

All in all, i'm non-casher due to me doing some research/study, i gained an advantage, you can get a lot of items now at the cost of other small things.

Please elaborate to me, how that's bad?

And why would they change prices for something you could never get in the first place? they're giving you something and you throw it in the trash and demand more.

Level 44.

Comment

Originally posted by Psxplayer View Post
                        Agree u give a no-casher something free and they wine for more !
                        Well its not so much the non casher i am one as well right now any ways. Ive spent probably 200 to 300 or so todate. But there are those who are just free loaders they wine about every thing period. Most of the freeloaders are the ones crying about every second of down time every glitch and minor bug. The scream about not being given enough for free and throw temper tantroms constantly. Heres a kicker as a non paying player and a paying player what i see now with this patch i would never have done as a developer of games. BBs would be nerfed to some degree and back sylphs would give at best 1/2 the br boost they do now. This is from my experience as game dev admin sysop etc in other games including owning my own game dev company for a short time called bearded dragon entertainment. Simply put as such i had to consider things like how to keep a game up and running etc. It is a fine line between to costly and not costly enough. In other words it is a fine line from keeping the game alive and making money and having the game close down and going bankrupt.

The only reason 7 road and r2 can give us so many bound balens and large br boosts from sylphs etc and basically toss profit out the window that they could have made is they are well established. They have that banked money to pull this off. If 7 road was a couple years old with a single game under their belt and they gave so much stuff away for free like this this game would already be dead and likely forgotten.

The text below is meant only for the freeloaders you know who you are and if you decide to post some snide comment you will only show your self for who and what you are!

So to all the freeloaders i have this to say put up or shut up and grow up. I find your attitude disgusting im not a dev gm etc here and you should really really count your selves lucky. I would make sure you did not last very long. I think honestly r2 should boot and nuke you or in other words ban you and delete your chars and black list you. You do nothing to improve this gameor the community you contribute nothing and take every thing and still it is not enough for you

Comment

Working...
                        X