double attack gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• double attack gone

Well i am an archer and now i am suffering from rage crisis for no double attack.

An archer gets 2 for normal attack and +5 for a crit and others knight and mage 10+ on every hit

Without double attack archers are useless

So bring back double attack or make archers get more rage on per attack

if you reffer to wb sorry but mages gets 2 rage per hit, so stay in line ! lol

Comment

pff, mage's attack is 2~3x more dmg than archers, and now everyone have same attack speed... because there's no "double hits" and it doesn't matter how "fast you shoot" it still goes by per turn based on WB attacking you (which is the same for everyone)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
        pff, mage's attack is 2~3x more dmg than archers, and now everyone have same attack speed... because there's no "double hits" and it doesn't matter how "fast you shoot" it still goes by per turn based on WB attacking you (which is the same for everyone)
        thell me how can i still double hit then ? not as frecuently as before the patch but i still can ^^... srry for my english

Comment

use the AFK mode and chose only the nessesary hits for archer / today i did 4 hits and the boss din't even mouve then he mouved on my 5 hits and i collected 48k gold and daru ( only tha run) so i mannage to get easly 800k cause i can do triple hit or quad hit !!!!!!!!! this is freaking amazing

i'm "archer" using first skill ( normel) multipler hits and delphic destroyer (sometimes it mannage to have enought rage to do 70k damage )

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            Lol, are you serious? mages do 2-3x more damage than archers?I wish lol. And you can still double attack, but you need a good reaction and click right when the char moves

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
              Lol, are you serious? mages do 2-3x more damage than archers?I wish lol. And you can still double attack, but you need a good reaction and click right when the char moves
              nope,mages hit harder then archers thou uarchers crit makes them hit hard without crit they hit low...

Comment

Since the new patch - I NEVER miss double hit. If you are missing double attack you are simply doing it wrong. The pace is much slower. Before the patch you needed to anticipate to some degree. Now you dont. Honestly I cannot understand how you can possibly mess this one up

Comment

Originally posted by muzza40 View Post
                  Since the new patch - I NEVER miss double hit. If you are missing double attack you are simply doing it wrong. The pace is much slower. Before the patch you needed to anticipate to some degree. Now you dont. Honestly I cannot understand how you can possibly mess this one up
                  AS a mage its not posible too do 5x auto- boolt , u need too w8 for the auto bud think is auto take too long too come off so ur not able too do bolt and boss attacks u !
                  My timig is perfect and have no lags u can do 3/5 auto-bolts . Bud good think is if u have the rage u can now doo 5x thunder b4 patch u cod doo thunder only if ur troops double attack coz thunder takes too long too cast now its ok thats the reason why knights doo so well now in wb they can do EDD and DD .

Comment

u can still double hit U just have to get the right timing b/c the double hit window is slower now. if u figure it out u can also double hit using ur pet. b/c i have.
                    Last edited by shaverdc1; 11-10-2013, 10:18 AM.

Comment

we want double hit back restore its timing ...

Comment

I am a Archer and I can still doouble hit, just harder. Sadly enough AFK mode double hits for me non stop.
                        - Very helpful site for new players

Comment

i love WB now, i never did double hit, now m the top 2nd Knight on Knight Class, and top 4 on overall , earlier i was like 12-14 ... [This is the only thing i like about 2.1 Patch]
                          60% i do 2 delphic,[as 2.1 is Laggy as all complain about it]
                          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Working...
                          X