Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sylph Atoll Tweaks and Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this game borrowed so many from other games so why not that kind of afk mode?lol. I dont know if you heard but this ind of afk wasn;t invented by me, it exists in other games. And no, I wouldn't wonder to be implemented by a game that has morrowind's music. You should try and think out of the box because in suggestion we don't talk only about what was already implemented in other parts of the same game, but proposing what was implemented in other games as well. Ty for your understanding

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      this game borrowed so many from other games so why not that kind of afk mode?lol. I dont know if you heard but this ind of afk wasn;t invented by me, it exists in other games. And no, I wouldn't wonder to be implemented by a game that has morrowind's music. You should try and think out of the box because in suggestion we don't talk only about what was already implemented in other parts of the same game, but proposing what was implemented in other games as well. Ty for your understanding
      Very good point about using Morrowind music. And if i remember right i think they use the song from "The Last Remnant" too so they steal these songs and use in a browser game ? I wonder what those companies will say if they hear about this because i am sure R2 have no legal right of use them. (sorry for offtopic)
      And about afk in sylph atoll i agree but to be the one in battle.
      Server: [S63] Talverton Citadel
      Player name: WampyreGirl
      Guild Name: Eternity
      Player Level: 76
      BR: 170k
      Curent Mood:
      Angry

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

problem is that... the pets dominate now in BGs and Arena.

So the stronger pet you have, the stronger you are, you don't even need to be strong for your level or class.

a 60k BR of any class using an Iris can own a 80k BR knight, because the magic damage deals over 25k on said knight.
        I agree with this.
        I have around 75k br and I can kill ppl with 85-90kbr with just a green pet. Pets became to OP.
        ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
        IGN: Mary Magdalene
        Class: Mage
        LVL: 44
        BR: 1194
        Full level 40 epic set

Comment

how about blitzing, we won't waste time or effort but we pay gold instead

Comment

Originally posted by MaryMagdalene View Post
            I agree with this.
            I have around 75k br and I can kill ppl with 85-90kbr with just a green pet. Pets became to OP.
            Deal with it. It's a new way to pvp now. You guys love the holy seal and say it's part of the game to deal with it. So deal with pets being too OP. After all it's part of the game.

Anyways, though it gives a new twist to pvp and it's something you going have to adjust to now. They are OP just like HS is as well. Now you need to build both your toon and pet instead of just your char.
            Last edited by 0xykotton; 11-10-2013, 08:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Deal with it. It's a new way to pvp now. You guys love the holy seal and say it's part of the game to deal with it. So deal with pets being too OP. After all it's part of the game.

Anyways, though it gives a new twist to pvp and it's something you going have to adjust to now. They are OP just like HS is as well. Now you need to build both your toon and pet instead of just your char.
              You really are a "skilled" proud heavy casher huh?) bought your epic apollo and now desperate not to get nerfed?) And no u dont need to build your toon anymore just spend all on pet.
              Last edited by Darkwise; 11-11-2013, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
                You really are a "skilled" proud heavy casher huh?) bought your epic apollo and now desperate not to get nerfed?) And no u dont need to build your toon anymore just spend all on pet.
                Power of pet when awaken is based on player power, weak player dmg-weaker pet skills dmg
                Stop complaining aBout how now 20k br lower ppl can pown opponent...

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  Power of pet when awaken is based on player power, weak player dmg-weaker pet skills dmg
                  Stop complaining aBout how now 20k br lower ppl can pown opponent...
                  what does it matter it is based on player power, the given bonus is way to high. if u pop it before your opponent yes u can beat a 20 k higher br, and in bgs that is unavoidable. U noob?
                  Last edited by Darkwise; 11-11-2013, 04:08 AM.

Comment

what does it matter it is based on player power? if u pop it before your opponent yes u can beat a 20 k higher br, and in bgs that is unavoidable. U noob?
                    No,player who can beat around My br ppl with pet without using it

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      No,player who can beat around My br ppl with pet without using it
                      look, i've defeated in bg ppl with 10-15 k br more than i have and i was like 20% hp and they 60% when i used sylph so i think that explains how things work without any need for more explanations.

Comment

look, i've defeated in bg ppl with 10-15 k br more than i have and i was like 20% hp and they 60% when i used sylph so i think that explains how things work without any need for more explanations.
                        Super Good for u iris vs knight/archer i gues and from start healing + big aoe ?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

this pet break the game toomuch..shhh
                          Last edited by Ole.Joe; 11-11-2013, 08:08 AM. Reason: i like it
                          -West Coast S115

Comment

The entire Sylph thing ruined the game for most ppl, non cacher, vips, low cachers. it just became a 100% heavy cashers game. The dmg from charged sylph is way beyond insane closing in to retarded, u get owned by ppl with 15 k less br but with Apolo, even cut in half it would still be way to much. In short time there will be an entire exodus of players quiting the game. Not even gonna get into how ppl already started loosing insane amounts of honor in bgs cuz of this.
                            I agree, Sylph (especially Apollo) has put a huge imbalance in the game now. The only way to get Apollo is by spending tons and low BR players are now gods of BG and arena because of it instead of putting the time and effort into getting their BR up and playing the game. Not to mention that farming essence so far has only brought white Iris' and Pans so even if you level your white one you'll never be competitive with Apollo. It's a shame to see this. I haven't played long but this is the first event that's taking strategy completely out of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post

Oxy ^_^
                              Was I complaining? Did I say anywhere that I didn't like it? I was just stating a fact that they have dominate GA/BG
                              I like the system of pet actually Increase me in my rankings of Arena, did better in GA, and doing better in BG too
                              And where did I say I love holy seal? LOL
                              ♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪♪┏(・o・)┛♪┗ ( ・o・) ┓♪

Game:Broken Realm
                              IGN: Mary Magdalene
                              Class: Mage
                              LVL: 44
                              BR: 1194
                              Full level 40 epic set

Comment

@Mary: Don't think too deeply into it, since Oxy has always liked to assume things.
                                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                                X