Sylph Atoll Tweaks and Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sylph Atoll Tweaks and Changes

Alright so, I've listened to the feedback from alot of players, And this is what i've come up with

Sylph Essence , Should drop 1-3, with a 20% Chance to pickup 1-3 without a fight

AFK mode should be aloud in Sylph atoll

There should be a .5 (Thats half of 1 %) chance to pickup a SYLPH from a drop (White,Green,Blue)

______

Currently, It takes about 45 minutes on a fast computer, With NO ONE around to get 1 sylph, Can you imagine how people with lagg, and in crowded servers feel? That would be over an hour for ONE!

On a side note, Ive Redeemed 13 sylphs now, Every single one has been white. (And im not counting the sylphs from the login reward)

Ive spent about 10 hours , And i have 13 Speculrum to show for it.

and this thread isnt just about my experience with Atoll, Many of my friends who have REAL LIVES, Cant afford to spend that much time, For nothing. And because they are going to fall so far behind, Since Sylphs are overpowered, They want to quit.

Agree whit the AFK stuff . kina sux r2! my fingers bleeding !!! from all the button presing

Comment

hmm of course afk mode shall help us so much, but are you sure that people won't complain that some can stay there non stop in order to obtain the essence?Maybe exchanging it for just 20-30 essence is a better option, because afk mode will make some of us spend 0 minutes of our life there, just leaving the pc open when going to sleep, and awake just to exchange the essence. What happens after that? Other people shall make a thread here that they can't leave their pc opened so much time, and that it is unfair to them

Comment

Preparing thing is annoying before fighting. Just start the damn fighting when attacked.

Comment

The entire Sylph thing ruined the game for most ppl, non cacher, vips, low cachers. it just became a 100% heavy cashers game. The dmg from charged sylph is way beyond insane closing in to retarded, u get owned by ppl with 15 k less br but with Apolo, even cut in half it would still be way to much. In short time there will be an entire exodus of players quiting the game. Not even gonna get into how ppl already started loosing insane amounts of honor in bgs cuz of this.
          Last edited by Darkwise; 11-09-2013, 04:17 AM.

Comment

please tell me how to get slyp apollo in this event?

Comment

Spend on shop a one month salary(if u work in a rich country), if not then 2-3 months worth.
              Last edited by Darkwise; 11-09-2013, 07:23 AM.

Comment

I don't get the afk mode in sylph area, there's much better places to spend dev time, like ranking BG's and arena by battle rating instead of level so we can enjoy the game.
                Last edited by R21824818; 11-09-2013, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by i_man View Post
                  please tell me how to get slyp apollo in this event?
                  Login chests, that's about it, by my calculations getting the hundreds of cloud city chest pieces you would need for Apollo will be impossible without dumping cash.

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                    hmm of course afk mode shall help us so much, but are you sure that people won't complain that some can stay there non stop in order to obtain the essence?Maybe exchanging it for just 20-30 essence is a better option, because afk mode will make some of us spend 0 minutes of our life there, just leaving the pc open when going to sleep, and awake just to exchange the essence. What happens after that? Other people shall make a thread here that they can't leave their pc opened so much time, and that it is unfair to them
                    It's not like your character can move from one Sylph to another by itself can it?

You still have to move to it to "preparing..."

AFK mode just helps out finger so we don't have to click over 9000 times.... LOL

I don't get the afk mode in sylph area, there's much better places to spend dev time, like ranking BG's and arena by battle rating instead of level so we can enjoy the game.
                    problem is that... the pets dominate now in BGs and Arena.

So the stronger pet you have, the stronger you are, you don't even need to be strong for your level or class.

a 60k BR of any class using an Iris can own a 80k BR knight, because the magic damage deals over 25k on said knight.
                    Last edited by anichaos; 11-09-2013, 07:36 PM.

Comment

Agree with Afk mode : Toons attack and fight auto with sylph's...

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        It's not like your character can move from one Sylph to another by itself can it?

You still have to move to it to "preparing..."

AFK mode just helps out finger so we don't have to click over 9000 times.... LOL

problem is that... the pets dominate now in BGs and Arena.

So the stronger pet you have, the stronger you are, you don't even need to be strong for your level or class.

a 60k BR of any class using an Iris can own a 80k BR knight, because the magic damage deals over 25k on said knight.
                        I thought we were talking about an afk mode that attacks by itself, not a afk for when you enter the fights.

Comment

AFK mode that fights for you, Not "Start a fight for you"

With afk mode i could kill them in 3 hits, with "Auto attack" i kill them in 4 hits

It adds up when you kill 600 of them a day lol.

Comment

Originally posted by TheTylerLee1 View Post

AFK mode should be aloud in Sylph atoll

T
                            then be a little more precise so even people like me could understand , from this I couldn't understand much

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
                              Question do you even play wartune? I only ask because you do not seem to know how afk mode works. AFK mode only works once you enter combat your char does not walk around and auto enter fights nor are any mobs auto agro and begin fights other than in mpd and solo camps and they have limited movement ranges. You pretty much need to walk from the edge of one mobs range to the edge of the others before they will even come after you. so you can not stand still and let them attack you and have afk combat finish the fight. The sylphs are not agro and do not start the fight. So no one can just leave their comp running all night in a field of them and come back in morning with 1k essences from afk. And even if that was the case you could do it now. I my self enter the combat and watch tv while my char hacks away on auto pilot with out using any skill. After lvl 40 or so i doubt a sylph could even hurt you let alone the needed 50 and above. So all afk mode would do is speed up my kills on them from say 45 minute to 30 seconds.

Comment

Working...
                              X