Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Sylph Atoll Tweaks and Changes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TheTylerLee1
    started a topic Sylph Atoll Tweaks and Changes

Sylph Atoll Tweaks and Changes

Alright so, I've listened to the feedback from alot of players, And this is what i've come up with

Sylph Essence , Should drop 1-3, with a 20% Chance to pickup 1-3 without a fight

AFK mode should be aloud in Sylph atoll

There should be a .5 (Thats half of 1 %) chance to pickup a SYLPH from a drop (White,Green,Blue)

______

Currently, It takes about 45 minutes on a fast computer, With NO ONE around to get 1 sylph, Can you imagine how people with lagg, and in crowded servers feel? That would be over an hour for ONE!

On a side note, Ive Redeemed 13 sylphs now, Every single one has been white. (And im not counting the sylphs from the login reward)

Ive spent about 10 hours , And i have 13 Speculrum to show for it.

and this thread isnt just about my experience with Atoll, Many of my friends who have REAL LIVES, Cant afford to spend that much time, For nothing. And because they are going to fall so far behind, Since Sylphs are overpowered, They want to quit.

• Sucellis549
    replied
    Never been in a 65+ BG have you ?
    It's almost all Apollo's and really doesn't matter since everybody from LvL 65 to LvL 80 shows up there.
    I'm LvL 67 with 85K BR, HS 24 and a LvL 59 Apollo, I still get owned 2 out of 3 fights. That's how BG works.

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    Originally posted by akisakura View Post
    Sylphs atm have 1000% awakening buff. Presuming that the buff will not be there forever, the main principle vs players with Apollos stands : kill them before they kill you / kill them before they can awaken sylph. Developing your char still remains main goal, pet is additional. Atm everyone can spawn sylphs after 2 hits. When awakening timing will be reduced, and will take ages to fill up, the pet will not have so much importance. Some ppl will die without being able to spawn it.

And ofc, to respect Wartune R2 habbits, they will add for heavy cashers a item that grants pet awakening 1000% <----legendary level of sarcasm.

I play this game of long enough to learn not to expect fairness. Atm I try to compete against ppl who use autobot programs to farm sylphs in Atol... without getting not one slap on the wrist from GM's.
    I have a bad news for you, at lvl 55 sylphs has permanent 1000% awakening buff.

Leave a comment:

• AmaraIce
    replied
    I just want a blue or Green one...How do you get one?

Leave a comment:

• R25127467aa
    replied
    [QUOTE=TheTylerLee1;711456]Alright so, I've listened to the feedback from alot of players, And this is what i've come up with

Sylph Essence , Should drop 1-3, with a 20% Chance to pickup 1-3 without a fight[QUOTE=TheTylerLee1;711456]

Why fight, complete waste of time and energy for me and my toon . Surley just place a rake of Pans and Iris's all over the place and let us collect them. Im just completely stunned that we need to fight these. Whoever came up with this idea is getting paid not to think but to upset people with an above average I.Q. There really is no point. Do R2 just want to keep all of us tied to Pc's for 24/7 ........Once again R2, the mind boggles with some of your decision making!!!!

Leave a comment:

• akisakura
    replied
    Sylphs atm have 1000% awakening buff. Presuming that the buff will not be there forever, the main principle vs players with Apollos stands : kill them before they kill you / kill them before they can awaken sylph. Developing your char still remains main goal, pet is additional. Atm everyone can spawn sylphs after 2 hits. When awakening timing will be reduced, and will take ages to fill up, the pet will not have so much importance. Some ppl will die without being able to spawn it.

And ofc, to respect Wartune R2 habbits, they will add for heavy cashers a item that grants pet awakening 1000% <----legendary level of sarcasm.

I play this game of long enough to learn not to expect fairness. Atm I try to compete against ppl who use autobot programs to farm sylphs in Atol... without getting not one slap on the wrist from GM's.
    Last edited by akisakura; 11-21-2013, 07:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• deathrider726
    replied
    +1 to this

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    @Mary: Don't think too deeply into it, since Oxy has always liked to assume things.

Leave a comment:

• MaryMagdalene
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Deal with it. It's a new way to pvp now. You guys love the holy seal and say it's part of the game to deal with it. So deal with pets being too OP. After all it's part of the game.

Anyways, though it gives a new twist to pvp and it's something you going have to adjust to now. They are OP just like HS is as well. Now you need to build both your toon and pet instead of just your char.
    Oxy ^_^
    Was I complaining? Did I say anywhere that I didn't like it? I was just stating a fact that they have dominate GA/BG
    I like the system of pet actually Increase me in my rankings of Arena, did better in GA, and doing better in BG too
    And where did I say I love holy seal? LOL

Leave a comment:

• R228412370
    replied
    Originally posted by Darkwise View Post
    The entire Sylph thing ruined the game for most ppl, non cacher, vips, low cachers. it just became a 100% heavy cashers game. The dmg from charged sylph is way beyond insane closing in to retarded, u get owned by ppl with 15 k less br but with Apolo, even cut in half it would still be way to much. In short time there will be an entire exodus of players quiting the game. Not even gonna get into how ppl already started loosing insane amounts of honor in bgs cuz of this.
    I agree, Sylph (especially Apollo) has put a huge imbalance in the game now. The only way to get Apollo is by spending tons and low BR players are now gods of BG and arena because of it instead of putting the time and effort into getting their BR up and playing the game. Not to mention that farming essence so far has only brought white Iris' and Pans so even if you level your white one you'll never be competitive with Apollo. It's a shame to see this. I haven't played long but this is the first event that's taking strategy completely out of the game.

Leave a comment:

• Ole.Joe
    replied
    this pet break the game toomuch..shhh
    Last edited by Ole.Joe; 11-11-2013, 08:08 AM. Reason: i like it

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    look, i've defeated in bg ppl with 10-15 k br more than i have and i was like 20% hp and they 60% when i used sylph so i think that explains how things work without any need for more explanations.
    Super Good for u iris vs knight/archer i gues and from start healing + big aoe ?

Leave a comment:

• Darkwise
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    No,player who can beat around My br ppl with pet without using it
    look, i've defeated in bg ppl with 10-15 k br more than i have and i was like 20% hp and they 60% when i used sylph so i think that explains how things work without any need for more explanations.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    what does it matter it is based on player power? if u pop it before your opponent yes u can beat a 20 k higher br, and in bgs that is unavoidable. U noob?
    No,player who can beat around My br ppl with pet without using it

Leave a comment:

• Darkwise
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    Power of pet when awaken is based on player power, weak player dmg-weaker pet skills dmg
    Stop complaining aBout how now 20k br lower ppl can pown opponent...
    what does it matter it is based on player power, the given bonus is way to high. if u pop it before your opponent yes u can beat a 20 k higher br, and in bgs that is unavoidable. U noob?
    Last edited by Darkwise; 11-11-2013, 04:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X