X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Bos Bloodfang...

DEAR GM

Please Return The WB Bloodfang As Usual. Our Players From Indonesia Felt Dissappointed By The Loss Of That Event.

This Is Because :

1. Rangnoch event time is too early for us. (16:00 Server Time = 04:00 am In Indonesian time)

2. And There Is A Time Range 2 Hours Before The Arena

With Respect We Player From Indonesia Respecfully Request To Reschedule The World Boss - Bloodfang

Thank's For Your Attention And Your Coorporation...

We're Indonesia And All Players From Server 322 (Soccered Hollow)

Iam agree with that..!
    Please open the WB Bloodfang as usual..!! we cannot play the Ragnock WB..!
    Becouse that was time for sleep..!!

Comment

BRING BACK THE BLOODFANG TO US

Click image for larger version

Name:	download.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	10.2 KB
ID:	1677709

Comment

I AGREE....!!!
        BRING BACK MY BLOODFANG TO ME,.
        THANKs...

Comment

BLOODFANG is the Chiken, WHERE ARE YOU?????

Comment

Please Return The WB Bloodfang As Usual. Our Players From Indonesia Felt Dissappointed By The Loss Of That Event.

This Is Because :

1. Rangnoch event time is too early for us. (16:00 Server Time = 04:00 am In Indonesian time)

With Respect We Player From Indonesia Respecfully Request To Reschedule The World Boss - Bloodfang

We're Indonesia And All Players From Server 322 (Soccered Hollow)

Comment

World Bos Bloodfang...

DEAR GM

This Is Because :

We're Indonesia And All Players From Server 325 (obsidian caves)

Comment

please GM

please GM....

Comment

Ya i agree with that, the current time of Bloodfang was 04.00 AM in our country, it's time to sleep , so that we need Admin to considerate the time. Thank you

Comment

if u are from in Indonesia what are u doing playing a US server when u can join a oceanic server?
                    I do agree that the entire game populace will enjoy seeing Bloodfang back though

Comment

Even though I am from the US and play a US server, I would still like to see Bloodfang back because I am unable to attend and I am sure that others have obligations too during other times of the day.

And even when I did find time to catch the Redoga Drake, the lag was unbelievable even with a super fast computer and internet connection.
                      Chase - Archer [S387] Tear Ruins

Comment

That is your fault. You should have chosen a server that is closer to where you live. That is why you need to do research about games you play before fully investing into it. They won't bring back BloodFang bc they are going to bring gold rush event instead. Deal with it.

Comment

Im from US on a US server, and can catch any of the wb times, however, I still sorely miss the morning wb. Waiting till 4pm to get one in is a hella wait. I think they removed the wrong thing imo. Were only 3 wb's a day, but umpteen bg's.. And those overlap with other events anyhow. Need to rearrange the timing on daily events in my opinion, and giving the wb bk would be a nice bonus
                          Pyranthos
                          S372 Spirit Divide
                          Mage : 5.4m br and climbing

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            That is your fault. You should have chosen a server that is closer to where you live. That is why you need to do research about games you play before fully investing into it. They won't bring back BloodFang bc they are going to bring gold rush event instead. Deal with it.
                            what if i told you many people from Indonesia choose US servers because oceanic servers are like ghost towns? And it was easier in US east coast because their time is exactly 12 hours ahead of US east coast. don't be ignorant, Oxy. Do you think people from Indonesia didn't know what's a timezone is?
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                              what if i told you many people from Indonesia choose US servers because oceanic servers are like ghost towns? And it was easier in US east coast because their time is exactly 12 hours ahead of US east coast. don't be ignorant, Oxy. Do you think people from Indonesia didn't know what's a timezone is?
                              Actually a lot of people do not know hte timezones lol. I talked to many people from Indonesia and they all said they just picked the server that said recommended. That they didn't know what timezone it was. So you don't be ignorant and think that there is no one that doesn't know the timezones. There is quite a bit of them. Also all servers are like ghost towns lol. There is not one server that is extremely populated here. Lastly, if that were the case then why is it that whenever there is weekly servers there always people saying "where oceanic?" So please do not give that lol. Most of the time people just pick the server on the recommended list. WIth out even checking what timzone it is. Whether it is due to laziness, can not read English as well, or something else. Point is it is there fault for choosing a server not close to there timezone. Regardless of the reason why they chose that instead of there home servers. It's there fault and should learn to adjust to the timezone and not ask for things to be adjusted to there timezone. Since it is a U.S server they need to deal with what times the events are in. If I joined Oceanic server and I am from US West I wouldn't tell them to change the Oceanic times to fit the U.S west times. I would just deal with my mistake of playing there or I would start over in the correct timezone.

Comment

Working...
                              X