Network connection lost during arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network connection lost during arena

I have been getting network connection lost every time I try to do arena.
    I reset my browsers, computer and routers.
    I'm not a computer expert and I don't even know what is causing it. It's only happening after the patch and only during arena.
    I would be very thankful if anyone can help me solve this problem.

Thank you in advance!
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

Any chance you've started a ticket about this and happen to have a ticket # for me? I've seen several other network lost threads recently that are quite similar, albeit they weren't specific towards arena. Has me a bit concerned, so I feel the more data we can get in tickets and attention on the matter the more likely we are to have the problem figured out.

Comment

Me too.... I am thinking that this is my only problem, but seeing others experience the same thing, well, I might as well voice out.

I usually dc, not only from arena, but during the entire game.

Maybe the same ISP problem again, like of the old??? I really really hope not..

Comment

It didn't happen to me thus far. But I know a player to who it did twice in the arena session.
        Server: S126 - Wilderiver
        Character: Urania
        Class: Knight

Comment

I didn't send in a ticket. I wasn't sure the problem is me or the game. I'll send one if that helps.
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

I've been trying to send in a ticket....the window doesn't recognize my character now. I'm having the same issues on server 114, really bad today...I've lost a total of 4 potions tryin to do arenas.

Comment

this thing happens to me more than 7 times a day while doing spire, mpds, bgs, while plundering -___-'' solo arenas it happens always in the worst moment possible it couldn't happen when i'm on blitz or gaining stamina if i have to write a ticket what info should i put in there? should i make screenshots each time it disconnects me? because it pops up the "connection lost" window after that i refresh and it will ask me to wait for 2 mins to log in again those 2 minutes end in being more than 10-15 min which while doing group arena or guild battle are a really pain...not only for me but for your friends that have to wait for you... if any mod see this please tell me what should i put in the ticket because i'll do whatever is needed if you guys will seriously take action in this bug...
              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

YOU JUST KICKED ME OUT WHILE DOING WB AGAIN I'M FUUUUUCKING TIRED OF THIS **** IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS MISSING THE ******** 1ST AWARD PLUS 10 MINS OF KILLING WB BECAUSE THIS FUUUCKING **** PROBLEM FIX IT ALREADY FFS
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                X