Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Network connection lost during arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Network connection lost during arena

I have been getting network connection lost every time I try to do arena.
    I reset my browsers, computer and routers.
    I'm not a computer expert and I don't even know what is causing it. It's only happening after the patch and only during arena.
    I would be very thankful if anyone can help me solve this problem.

Thank you in advance!
    :o Bacon FTW :o
    Kabam s1- Mage
    Guild-Derpicorns

Any chance you've started a ticket about this and happen to have a ticket # for me? I've seen several other network lost threads recently that are quite similar, albeit they weren't specific towards arena. Has me a bit concerned, so I feel the more data we can get in tickets and attention on the matter the more likely we are to have the problem figured out.

Comment

Me too.... I am thinking that this is my only problem, but seeing others experience the same thing, well, I might as well voice out.

I usually dc, not only from arena, but during the entire game.

Maybe the same ISP problem again, like of the old??? I really really hope not..

Comment

It didn't happen to me thus far. But I know a player to who it did twice in the arena session.
        Server: S126 - Wilderiver
        Character: Urania
        Class: Knight

Comment

I didn't send in a ticket. I wasn't sure the problem is me or the game. I'll send one if that helps.
          :o Bacon FTW :o
          Kabam s1- Mage
          Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

I've been trying to send in a ticket....the window doesn't recognize my character now. I'm having the same issues on server 114, really bad today...I've lost a total of 4 potions tryin to do arenas.

Comment

this thing happens to me more than 7 times a day while doing spire, mpds, bgs, while plundering -___-'' solo arenas it happens always in the worst moment possible it couldn't happen when i'm on blitz or gaining stamina if i have to write a ticket what info should i put in there? should i make screenshots each time it disconnects me? because it pops up the "connection lost" window after that i refresh and it will ask me to wait for 2 mins to log in again those 2 minutes end in being more than 10-15 min which while doing group arena or guild battle are a really pain...not only for me but for your friends that have to wait for you... if any mod see this please tell me what should i put in the ticket because i'll do whatever is needed if you guys will seriously take action in this bug...
              IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

YOU JUST KICKED ME OUT WHILE DOING WB AGAIN I'M FUUUUUCKING TIRED OF THIS **** IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS MISSING THE ******** 1ST AWARD PLUS 10 MINS OF KILLING WB BECAUSE THIS FUUUCKING **** PROBLEM FIX IT ALREADY FFS
                IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Working...
                X