Spire / Stage 14

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by krackenker View Post
    You need 2 runes each on 13 mostly, and good timings with puri.. Will probably be same strategy for 14, except you need to be more careful with pesky aoe-_-
    if puri is bad timed at 14 boss you lose so its better with two mages full heal there,you prob need 3 vulcan runes there ^^ depending on team thou

Comment

You would need team with AVG BR of around 100k to be able to get with 3 vulcans there i think. And the extra spire chest and 300k exp is no worth the balens to buy extra vulcans. Unless ur frapsing a movie to show how cool you are

Im completely fine with doing 13 considering that just few weeks ago we had still problems sometimes killing 12th...

Comment

Originally posted by Mitashki View Post
        You would need team with AVG BR of around 100k to be able to get with 3 vulcans there i think. And the extra spire chest and 300k exp is no worth the balens to buy extra vulcans. Unless ur frapsing a movie to show how cool you are

Im completely fine with doing 13 considering that just few weeks ago we had still problems sometimes killing 12th...
        unless the spire chest gives fashion core

Comment

we are close to kill the dragon last bar 20% hp left -_- so annoying
          I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
          and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Making to 14 but if we use wc we may beat him but we need wc for tok and mpd nm.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              if puri is bad timed at 14 boss you lose so its better with two mages full heal there,you prob need 3 vulcan runes there ^^ depending on team thou
              We normally go with 2 mages, but only 1 doing puri is enough... if u just do it asap 1 puri is enough

Comment

Originally posted by Immortalsoul(S9) View Post
                Well me and our team made it to stage 14 and can't believe that we got this far. Worked weeks to beat that one boss on stage 13. Surprise what it was too. If curious what it was here it is.

How far have you's got. Please share it here. Would love to know. Thank you.
                Gratz on the accomplishment
                That boss 13 is ugh terrible, for me as knight.
                This boss is a bit easier, only his aoe is just a terror.
                Try to use apollo AND IS at the same time, only you cant apollo at the 2nd aoe, so having the archer to IS on the correct time there and have your mage prepared with BL and then puri is must.
                Try to discover his pattern and then you know when to use what.

My team managed to beat lvl 15 2 days ago and went to lvl 16. (we were totally lucky too with the goblins that day)

** SPOILER!!!!!!! **

lvl 16 is Dinah and her matk is just... BLEH! >.<
                Also she can buff up her attack AND defence before enraging.
                And if I remember correctly , you couldnt scatter away those buffs or 1 of them... idk
                I was trying to check the data while trying to attack too hehe
                Last edited by Prizzly; 11-09-2013, 09:33 AM.
                âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                âœ* Prizzly
                âœ* Knight
                âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

Originally posted by qphantom View Post
                  the question is if vulcans were bought with balens to complete 13
                  We pass 14 dragon boss without extra vulcans bought and we got no thief mostly... yea we're unlucky like that...
                  :o Bacon FTW :o
                  Kabam s1- Mage
                  Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

after dragon is LL Last boss and after its down 1HP bar she stuns and you get free CD and full rage every time your hit but you lose that if you die

Comment

my team still can't kill the eye T_T
                      IF YOU ARE READING THIS THEN YOU ARE QUITE BORED

∞GOOD VIBRATIONS∞

Comment

Originally posted by Ama1988 View Post
                        after dragon is LL Last boss and after its down 1HP bar she stuns and you get free CD and full rage every time your hit but you lose that if you die
                        Lol xD rly? Without df this can be hard xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                          Lol xD rly? Without df this can be hard xD
                          we are nearly there maybe 1 more wk and will be past it

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                            Try to use apollo AND IS at the same time, only you cant apollo at the 2nd aoe, so having the archer to IS on the correct time there and have your mage prepared with BL and then puri is must.

My team managed to beat lvl 15 2 days ago and went to lvl 16. (we were totally lucky too with the goblins that day)

** SPOILER!!!!!!! **

And if I remember correctly , you couldnt scatter away those buffs or 1 of them... idk
                            spoiler alert? you not gonna tell to everyone about the traitor?

Comment

Last edited by zZzJokerzZz; 11-15-2013, 12:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Prizzly View Post

** SPOILER!!!!!!! **

What's the team composition and BR for your team which beat level 15?
                                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                                X